Show me your raid offense!

Use this team for nearly everything, but will swap out C Kadilen depending on needs, such as Grimble for minion teams, extra dispeller for the special taunt teams, or anytime Skadi is in play.

5 Likes

This is my current raid team.

Loki works well, especially against Ludwig or against alfrike for the double alfrike attack :slight_smile: Rigard will be limit broken once I finish leveling Victor (costume just finished)… He was gonna be after alfrike but I guess I forgot.

This is what I was using before that and it worked great on pretty much any minion team… But I was missing a dispeller and that was an issue occasionally.

Lady Loki was mainly for fun.

3 Likes

I mostly use three assalut teams:
First and most used:

Second:

And last, not so often used, mostly against heavy minion teams:

3 Likes

This has been my go-to offense team for a very long time. It’s straight to the point pure power and versatile support from Loki. The only buff I have is a 30% attack boost and that’s pretty much enough to win the match with those 3 bunnies. I have no need for ailments, so mainstay healers like lidenbrock and garnet are kind of useless against this team. Heimdall is there for the healer and attack. I may have gripes against rezzers but he still synergies well with this team

2 Likes

I raid mostly mono. I select the color best suited to go against the opponents tank. Or if the opponent stacks one color I take the counter.

Green :

Red :

Blue :

Purple:

Yellow :

Some times I make some changes from the bench:
If I do not need a yellow dispeller but a cleanser or I go against a healer heavy team, I substitute Devana with costumed Rana.
In blue I switch Sonya with her costume sometines, or substitute Sonya and Magni with Frosth and Pengi.

If the red team has an opponent without deadly status ailments or heavy healing, Vanda will be switched. Look at my bench:

Happy gaming

3 Likes

I wanted to vote, but I raid Mono in all colors; that is, I’ve built mono teams in all 5 colors… :slight_smile:

why do I use mono? i like having faster matches… and I often raid up/revenge people with super strong defenses, where my best chance of winning is to murder the tank fast. I don’t have a roster that can take multiple hits (no resurrectors, for example).

Purple: This is the most variable of my teams. General strategy: Proteus to stall, Seshat + Domitia to take out the most dangerous hero in a 1-2 punch, Bera to whittle the opponent down. C-Rigard gets fired early if I need an extra oomph to kill someone, or held in reserve. Everyone fires in 8 or 9 tiles due to emblems + costume bonus + troops.

Domitia gets used in costume or out of costume depending on whether I need the cleanse or dispel more.

C-Sartana +9 comes in (vs. Domitia, sometimes Bera) on the rare occasions that the enemy doesn’t have too many ailment casters or buffers (i.e., I can make do with one dispeller and one cleanser only).

Ursena+20 (w/ level 11 mana) comes in (vs. Domitia, sometimes Bera) if the enemy has more than one offensive Yellow, or if the enemy has reverse or double formations and I need some extra insurance against a dangerous yellow.

C-Sabina +20 (with level 5+ mana troop) replaces C-Rigard in case the enemy has multiple buffers (especially taunters).

Tiburtus (w/ costume bonus + level 5+ mana troop) used to be part of this team, until I maxed Bera.

Yellow: Malosi to neuter dangerous status casters; Joon to snipe, but his blind combines well with Inari’s dodge to swing RNG in my favor - this team has 100% dodged multiple AOEs from the likes of Frigg and Odin! Inari also fires in 9 tiles.

Green: Lianna and Gregorion to snipe, but Greg’s crit chance is nice too - hence the crit troops on Hansel and Francine. Greg fires in 9 tiles.

Margaret +7 (with level 11 mana troop) replaces Lianna (or very rarely, Francine when the enemy has few/no ailments) when I face multiple enemy snipers; she protects C-Mel and Hansel quite well.

Marcel +20 (with level 11 mana troop, to charge in 9 tiles) sometimes replaces Lianna (or very rarely, Francine when the enemy has few/no ailments), when there isn’t a particularly dangerous enemy hero - Marcel’s def-down combos well with Greg’s crit chance buff.

Red: this team just hits hard period - though it does rely on speed (which is why Yang Mai is there). If the board is terrible, this team has the toughest time recovering (no cleanser, no dispeller)… however, if things go well, I fire Boldtusk > Santa > C-Marjana > Elena > Yang Mai and the enemy goes poof. When the board isn’t stellar, Boldy/C-Marjana/Yang Mai go first vs. the most dangerous enemies.

I do have C-Khagan +3, when he gets more emblems (which will take a while) I will play around with subbing him in vs. Elena

Blue: Kiril > C-Magni > Lepus > Richard make an onslaught that can easily kill 1-3 enemies… Sonya comes along in costume or without, depending on whether I need a dispeller or a cleanser more.

Very rarely, a 2nd C-Magni replaces Sonya in case I don’t really need either a cleanser or dispeller… I’ve also used C-Frank against minion heavy teams once or twice.

Isarnia +7 used to come in, before I ascended Magni’s costume.

7 Likes

This is my the team I use the most, even there is a blue tank.
If I need a dispeller I use Rigard instead of Sabina.
I love Mitsuko!

2 Likes

This raid offence does daily 15+ hits, can take on any team combo & wins most. Many days all.

Of course, I re-roll some teams as I raid mainly to fill 3 raid chests daily.

4 Likes

looks like I should be jealous of the team that other players have, even though I’m currently level 62, I only have a hero like this for raids.

3 Likes

that’s a pretty good starting roster! don’t worry, it will improve with time :slight_smile: it took me about 3 years to be able to field good mono offense teams in all 5 colors!

1 Like

thank you, I started playing since 2018, until now I still haven’t got a good green hero, hope one day I can get Telluria and Aegir/Krampus

2 Likes

good luck! there’s always (some) hope from Hero Academy level 10 and from summons :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mono attack

6 Likes

That’s my standard team which get used most of the time against pretty much everything:

I get pretty much everything needed.

• Dispel, def down, atk down, blind, manacut, manasteal on the enemy.
  • Direct heal, heal over time, dodge, protection against fire, manageneration and 20% attack for all beside vivi on my side.

That’s my anti minion team:

Very fast dispeller against those taunters, 3 healers to hold skadi alive, either def down or Atk+ whatever is charged and still lives when I fire skadi. I need 9 blue tiles and at least a few minions and it’s over most of the time.

And sometimes I’m playing mono, especially when I don’t have much time or if I feel funny (with the yellow one)

If a dispeller is needed (taunt most of the time) I’m switching 1 kill bunny for ametrine
9 stones and all are dead only Rouge sometimes escape or if they have more than 1 layer of minions or boosted health.

The funny one. Onatel is average, slows the enemy and heals my team (element link)
Vivi is not really needed, she is just there to bring the health back to max or as close as possible and because she is sturdy. Fire the 3 pigs, wait a few turns, all die. It’s a really funny team and works good against dot heroes because that helps to maximize the pig damage. Also super useful against taunt and dodge because the pigs just ignores them…

4 Likes

Ooohhh a fun post.

Honestly how I go at your defence depends on the formation to some degree

Unless it’s my mono Purple, that doesn’t care in the slightest

1 Like

Great topic. So here is my favorite team for offence

Great against all those hit-all teams. If there is a taunt hero I switch in my Devana +8 for Sif. And against minion heavy teams I use Devana and Ureaus +9, instead of Joon and Sif.
I am going to test this option pretty soon

And here are my Mr. Peng fun teams depending on tanks/formation

Screenshot_20220111-173155_Empires~2

sadly I don’t have Krampus and cSanta is stuck at 3/70

3 Likes

I usually go 4-1, with Rigard plus 4 of whatever is the strong color against the opponent’s tank. That’s given me the most success, given I’m still building up my roster.

2 Likes

Last few months, I’ve only raided with these lovable 4* goobers, against anything that offers me 20k+ ham, regardless of defense power or comp.

Let me tell you, I’ve taken down some HEFTY teams, even with very average boards.

6 Likes

Nice work on the troops

1 Like

@The_Seeker : Great to see you back on the forum :smiley:

2 Likes