Show me your raid offense!

It’s easy to scroll through the leaderboard and see popular heroes for defense. You see them every day in raids and wars.

My defense team

But it’s harder to see what’s popular for offense. I’m thrilled we can now see what teams attacked our defense, but I’m curious, what’s your favorite raid offense? Do you change it depending on who you’re attacking? Diehard mono or not?

My current offense:

I was mono green, but hated the rng whims of bad tiles. Quintin was great reason to swap it up. Krampus is new to my offense, and so far I’m happy with having a taunt on offense. More than I thought I would be.

Edit- and to answer my own question, no I don’t change my team depending on who I’m attacking. Lol. If I change it too often, I just mess up who to fire off when and match the tiles for colors I’m not playing with.

13 Likes

Adding a poll for funsies:

I raid with…
  • Rainbow… what up RNG?
  • Mono Blue
  • Mono Red
  • Mono Green
  • Mono Yellow
  • Mono Purple
  • Where’s the Yurple crowd at?
  • 3:2
  • 2:2:1

0 voters

No love for the 4-1?

16 Likes

Ahh fudge. Figures I missed something. Can’t edit the poll anymore tho. Sorry :frowning:

I also raid with my current favourite 4-1 yellow-purple team! C. Leonidas - Devana - Faline - Malosi - C. Rigard. This team helped me reach my highest global rank and cups thus far, as I posted last week. :grinning:

2 Likes

But I also voted for 3-2, since my other favourite raid team is red-yellow (Mitsuko - Reuben - Boldtusk - Malosi - Faline) :laughing:

2 Likes

This is probably team that I use the most in raids:

6 Likes

The only team I raid with. Doesn’t matter the defense.

raid

And I notice I should maybe swap my troops around.

Also, once I finish Gaillard, I have to reconsider my standard raid team

6 Likes

This is my Typical Mono Blue team.
Not got a full 5* team yet. But these guys do enough to win me 80% of my raids

But I have to be picky who I take on. I look out for red tank or multi red teams

4 Likes

I’ve been using this team exclusively since January 1, and have only lost three times thus far

10 Likes

This is my unchanging team for the raids and it doesn’t matter who is on the other team :wink:

5 Likes

I cup drop and only use this team.

5 Likes

These are the main teams I use.

Screenshot_20220110-172036_Empires

The most successful teams are the Sehat, Poseidon, and Anzogh ones. I regularly use the others as well though as raids are war practice.

For the poll I voted 2,2,1 as is closest to what I do

4 Likes

98% of the time I go with this motley crew :two_hearts:

5 Likes

All my raids are:
G Gazelle and Delilah with:

90%: Evelyn, Lianna, Hansel
5%: C Marj, Gefjon, Yang Mai
5% C Magni, Magni, Kiril (replace Delilah with Joon)

4 Likes

I sometimes change up my team, but most of the time, this is my general attack team:

I voted for 3:2 because there was no option for 3:1:1.

5 Likes

Currently I’m using C. Marjana (+19) - Lepiota (+19) - LB Alexandrine (+20) - Devana (+10) - Bertilla (+11). I change it every couple of weeks, though. And all my troops are Lvl 23 mana except blue is Lvl 23 critical.

3 Likes

One of these three teams or a combination there of. Almost exclusively rainbow.

3 Likes

I’ve been Raid lazy for a long time now. I just take this team against any team. I win more than I lose.

2 Likes

This is the team I use against double-taunter Christmas teams.

3 Likes