Show me your practice swords

As a side note … When I can stop myself from farming to complete S2 avatar missions … or when I’m done with them … and don’t have new S2 provinces to explore … I plan to farm S2:1-7 Hard or S2:1-8 Hard for backpacks until I burn through my recruit surplus, then I’ll go back to higher recruit farming levels to keep my TC11s going strong.

I hope to keep a TC2 running non-stop for a month or longer, while still burning my swords as they come in.

1 Like

Ran thru my rugged clothes like a crazy person when I got TC19. Don’t really use back packs much

What are practice swords? :smirk:

Wish I had as many backpacks as I have rugged clothes. I love me some 2* feeders. & Being able to have a TC run at the same pace as my farming. Running overnight? Oh yeah, backpacks give the best wake-up presents :grin:

3 Likes

Backpacks 3005
Practice swords 2770
Rugged clothes 51

I mainly run 1 TC20 2 TC11 and 1 swap between 11 and 19 (when I have clothes). Maybe I should give TC2 a whirl.

1 Like

I run 2 TC11, 1 TC20, and one that oscillates between TC2/TC11/TC19/TC20 depending on my resources available. Right now it is on TC2 :).

I’m going to need to steal this idea. I have 57 days of recruits in one TC11 and 20 days of food and recruits in a TC20. Every day I burn through all the backpacks, swords, and rugged clothes I get from my normal 8-7 and 12-9 farming

I do :joy: and love it!
20 characters

Some people do more TC20 which consumes more recruits per day than TC11.
Some people do not use all available World Energy. (even during the day, so in addition to the lost energy during sleep)
Some people go for Season 2 avatar missions and therefore get fewer recruits/training mats compared to what would be possible.
Some people are not raiding cause they don’t like it.
Some people are not using the optimal stages for farming.

Lots of reasons to not get the maximum number of recruits possible.

2 Likes

What are backpacks?? What are rugged clothes? :sob:

I don’t even have to look
0 Practice Swords
0 Adventure Kits
0 Rugged Clothes

Seriously - do you guys level up heroes? I thought that was the whole point of the game. I’m very confused now.

I suppose as a result of having no materials, I have 45 heroes ready for war.

2 Likes

Well, either some people do not have as many recruits available (possible list of reasons in my previous post) or you should try other farming locations for more or different items.

I am glad to see a lot of people in my boat. No swords or packs. I can’t seem to get enough recruits to burn down my rugged clothes though.

Guess I need to spend my 24 we flasks on 8-7!!

1 Like

Edit: I messed up the math first time 'round. Here’s the fixed math: for running both for two days:

TC11: 48 hours / 2 hours * 2 recruits = 48 recruits in 2 days
TC20: 2 days / 2 days * 100 recruits = 100 recruits in 2 days

Food is more complicated. The TC consumes:
TC11: 48 hours / 2 hours * 1k food = 24k food in 2 days
TC20: 2 days / 2 days * 297k food = 297k food in 2 days

Add to that feed cost, assuming 10k food per hero eaten, a reasonable average for leveling up 5* heroes. (I’m only counting the 75% average 3*s out of TC20 as food)

TC11: 24 heroes * 10k food = 240k food + 24k above = 264k food
TC20: 0.75 hero * 10k food = 7.5k food + 297k above = 304.5k food

TC20 uses just over double the recruits … and ~15% more food if you are leveling up 5* heroes. (The difference is somewhat larger if you are leveling up 4* heroes which are cheaper to feed.)

1 Like

Sorry, but 48/2 = 24 and 24 * 2 = 48

I don’t write about food because mine is always full and I don’t have feeder troops or items for mana.

Oops, let me go check my math again…thank you fir pointing that out!

1 Like

When you use tc 5-9 to up color specifics heroes

Practice sword ? Never heard of it XD
I need a ton of these and backpacks.

Screenshot_20190125-113413

Which is quite ineffecient compared to a mix of TC11/2/1 btw