šŸ˜  Show me your A+ iron+food rewards

A note with this food / iron data (made it on the actual projec thread). There didnā€™t seem to be any correlation between either the Grade nor Loot Tier & the Food / Iron that you gotā€¦ It seems more rather an RNG function of the current max storage capacity that you haveā€¦

So itā€™s super hard to really gather / make any extrapolation from the data.

And yeah, probably just missing the 0ā€™s from that oneā€¦ would be 117k & 121k

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, seems min of food and iron should be set higher to make the loot mechanic more balancingā€¦ :thinking:

We fell down to a 9* on the weekend:
One more data pointā€¦

1 Like

It is indeed very random. All my iron and food storages are maxed and this is A loot food/iron at loot tier 16 from 14 star titan. Sometimes itā€™s more than 100k each, sometimes it is as low as this one. :thinking:

3 Likes

I was about to say the same.

4 Likes

this could be an OK logic,

nevertheless, if it aint the case,

SG should look into these posts, and try and put a minimum limit for those 1-5 spots as per tierā€¦
every 10k iron/food counts in this game and the frustration is realā€¦

1 Like

Umā€¦ is there a reason why 8* titans seem to give the most food and iron ā€œper levelā€, according to these charts?

Not that Iā€™m complaining, 8* titans are actually my allianceā€™s perfect comfort level. :grin: I just find it kind of funny that an 8* would give better rewards than a higher level.

2 Likes

Because the sample pool is tiny :wink: ā€¦

I did state that several times with the data that there isnā€™t nearly enough of a spread to read anything into itā€¦

Iā€™ll add something to make it even more clear I guess.

1 Like

I think it might be accurate though! Ever since my alliance advanced from 7* titans to 8s, everyone in the group has been getting better loot.

We did manage to take down a couple of 9s, with lots of effort and a couple of flasks, and nobody reported it being worth the extra effort. If anything, most reported that their 9* titan loot was underwhelming compared to their 8* loot.

I suppose I could start tracking my own titan loot to add to your sample pool for 8* titans? I donā€™t usually pay attention to food and iron, as Iā€™m mostly looking for things like compasses and sturdy shields, but I could also start writing down how much food and iron I get from each.

Suppose you will need screenshots as proof thoughā€¦ I could do that, too. If you think it would be helpful to someone?

1 Like

Welcome to that viewā€¦ I mean I personally donā€™t agree with it. As I said before (and made clear on the main titan project thread):

I could find NO correlation between titan star, loot tier or Grade and the food/ iron gainedā€¦

And thatā€™s based on thousands of data points. You (or anyone else) is welcome to analyse for yourself. I provided a copy of all my data collection on the main thread (linked above).

The spread was just hugeā€¦ I have long suspected itā€™s dependent more on the storage capacity available or player levelā€¦

As I said, couldnā€™t find any correlation. Which doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t one. Just I couldnā€™t see it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just never personally paid much attention to the food and iron numbers myself, Iā€™ve always been more concerned with unfarmable mats (not to go off topic!)

As for storage capacity? I am nearing maxā€¦ not sure how that might skewer the results one way or another. I just never paid much attention to food and iron gained from anything, because Iā€™m usually always either overstocked or understocked on one or both. :laughing:

Remember, the data presented above is ONLY A+ grade. Which I have already shown isnā€™t the determining factor in loot received.

Loot tier? YES. Grade? No.

So itā€™d be odd from the perspective of continuity to change the mode of loot determination for Food/ Iron compared to all the other loot received.

Ohhhh okay. Hmm. Well, once upon a time I was almost always A+ on every titan in my alliance. Nowadaysā€¦ Iā€™ve got some new recruits who can smash titans pretty hard, and my original teammates have improved a lot, so Iā€™m more like an A- lately. :grin:

Wow you guys really donā€™t like criticism.

Personally i noticed that the food and iron amount depends on that how much food and iron i have when the titan diesā€¦ the less i have the more i get. the more i have the less i get. is it just me?

1 Like

Yes, it is just you. Check the loot Iā€™ve got and the end result (iron & food).

Those resources seem to be really independent of each other.

Screenshot_20201102-225727

2 Likes

Another trashy loot to me. It goes for streaks. The sad thing is that the good ones only long few days and the trashy can go for weeks.

And yep, the food its not good. 49k for an A+. But well thats the way SG wants ā€¦ the RNG ruling all

2 Likes

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS I finally got an A+! :joy:

Note: Food storage about 2/3 full + Iron storage almost 100% full

2 Likes

Congrats!

Shoot, I also just got an A+ on an 8* titan, forgot to screencap my food and iron.

Though itā€™s kind of funny (well not funny, more just odd) that you got more food and iron from an 8 than @Lexxtarc did from a 9.

That adds further evidence to my totally unfounded theory that 8* titans yield the most hams and metals per level.

Either way, congrats to both of you on the A+ scores! Very nice scores. :+1:

Thanks @TGW!

Donā€™t worry, thereā€™s always another titan to try for A+.

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS Iā€™ll keep showing my A+ iron + food rewards. It will probably take a while. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes