Should we tolerate insults ..?!

Never really read any enemies descriptions so dont read them…

1 Like

I think you are over reacting.
That is just banter.

Chill out.

3 Likes

We enjoy friendly, mature banter with our opponent. Occasionally they’ve crossed the line and destroyed the spirit of it. In that case we always take the high road and revert our description back to its usual message.

The mature, friendly alliances who have been good sports have made it fun and worthwhile.

2 Likes

It is not by chance that I decided to talk about this on the forum. I have not been a child for a very long time … There is little, it is a hateful and racist message that was the subject of a discussion here. So, yes, it could make you smile, so smile but do not blame me for pointing out hurtful or shocking things when I see them. E & P is designed to have fun, no …? In short, smile and then, if one day you also read questionable messages, we will talk about it again. Subject closed for me.

1 Like

Nobody understands what the problem with the message is. I’m sure Petri will, since he speaks Finnish. The main language of the forum is English, though so if you want the rest of us to understand why the message is problematic for you, you’re going to have to explain.

6 Likes

Its a bit of banter isalll. Head out for a cheeky nandos and you’ll feel much better about things :slight_smile:

Thats why it called WAR not friendship business talk.

Cocky opponent usually raise my team spirit to destroy them and its a good thing actually

I so totally wanna change my alliance message to say that we are masters of the toilet paper holders now…

3 Likes

Moderator’s note: specific offenses should always be reported directly to SGG through a support ticket. These forums are for community discussion, not to redress specific issues.

3 Likes

I like when opponents do a little War smack talk. Even better when they incorporate member’s names witha little pun and/or alliance name pun in it.

The alliances that do that are typically the same ones that post “Good War!” afterwards.

It’s a fun way to engage your opponent.

1 Like

We had two opponents in a row who changed their banner to say they would be throwing attack kows at us. We didn’t put in a support ticket, because we’re not so sensitive.

3 Likes

I think you need to re-evaluate your tone of thought… its totally harmless… besides you’re at war! A few silly words shouldn’t phase you. Thats my take

3 Likes

I would love to smack talk with our war opponents, problem is we can never understand the opponents banner…I think the game would crash if we ever got an English speaking gun alliance as a war opponent…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There are no hidden meanings. It literally means that.

2 Likes

Perhaps change your own banner to sth like

We’re gonna flush you down the warfield

or so…

1 Like

Ok, how about offensive and insulting alliance names with sexual and political references? Are they allowed? I’m not taking offense personally, I have a thick hide, but I reckon this is a game that welcomes everyone, including children… It’s a shame that we have to endure rudeness and stupidity even here… aren’t the social networks enough?

1 Like

Actually, those can be reported to support ,via support ticket or via report in chat, and they will take steps if they find it warranted.

2 Likes

Yes, of course… but it’s not my crusade, I was just observing… I think SG might be able to place some filters for these kind of things, or probably already have them, but some words are slipping by them…

Have to say, that u guys made me laugh :joy: Just waiting how the war is gonna go and what our Kustoo write for u in to the box. Peace and love​:v::heart:

2 Likes

I don’t speak Finnish, so I may not understand the joke behind the alliance message. Probably is the kind that doesn’t translate well. It doesn’t really seem like an insult to me, but maybe I am missing something.

@Fawzia - Generally, if I don’t understand something, I will give the person on the other side the benefit of the doubt and just not get my feathers ruffled.

Cookie Settings