Should we tolerate insults ..?!

‘Finese’ are mostly kinda crazy with a soft core. Never mind and keep smiling…

1 Like

Empires_2019-02-23-17-35-03
And here?

1 Like

Toiletpaperkings would be a freaky ally name.

Imho there’s nothing to complain about.

1 Like

Not sure why you are posting this? I don’t see the issue, actually it’s kinda funny…

7 Likes

Time to grow some thicker skin.

6 Likes

You absolutely can report this, but the Forum isn’t the right spot for it.

You need to contact Support directly:

2 Likes

It’s just Säbelrasseln. Like boxers or wrestlers before fight.

1 Like

Really?:joy::joy::joy: You are so wrong! you Really do not understand what they are saying. Google translator cant speak finnish!

Sticks and stones…words are words. A little banter is fine. It actually gives a good idea who you are pkying. The maturity of the other side always shines bright! So tired of people complaining about this stuff.
Once again, I believe in free speech…
Ignore it! Lol.
That being said, I wish good luck can find you all!

5 Likes

Enlighten us then please (if it’s possible to do so in a family-friendly way).

1 Like

Words could also be swords…

But if these are worth flagging?
Probably not.

“Words could also be swords” With much respect,
only when something else is added.

1 Like

Words doesn’t hurt you physically, but they could hurt.

2 Likes

Never really read any enemies descriptions so dont read them…

1 Like

I think you are over reacting.
That is just banter.

Chill out.

3 Likes

We enjoy friendly, mature banter with our opponent. Occasionally they’ve crossed the line and destroyed the spirit of it. In that case we always take the high road and revert our description back to its usual message.

The mature, friendly alliances who have been good sports have made it fun and worthwhile.

2 Likes

It is not by chance that I decided to talk about this on the forum. I have not been a child for a very long time … There is little, it is a hateful and racist message that was the subject of a discussion here. So, yes, it could make you smile, so smile but do not blame me for pointing out hurtful or shocking things when I see them. E & P is designed to have fun, no …? In short, smile and then, if one day you also read questionable messages, we will talk about it again. Subject closed for me.

1 Like

Nobody understands what the problem with the message is. I’m sure Petri will, since he speaks Finnish. The main language of the forum is English, though so if you want the rest of us to understand why the message is problematic for you, you’re going to have to explain.

6 Likes

Its a bit of banter isalll. Head out for a cheeky nandos and you’ll feel much better about things :slight_smile:

Thats why it called WAR not friendship business talk.

Cocky opponent usually raise my team spirit to destroy them and its a good thing actually

Cookie Settings