Should Trophies affect Alliance rank?

I don’t mean merc culture in leaving temporarily to blast a titan and get loot. I mean I’m in the number 5 alliance in the world, but I’d be better off in some no-rank Alliance downing 2 and 3* because bigger baddies DON’T give better loot. And if they do, it certainly doesn’t seem that way.

Again today we downed another 8*, and got nothing but trash I can get from farming levels. The best thing I got in the loot was the food.

Yeah but if you joined a no name alliance it wouldn’t STAY that way; the Titan levels would go up…unless you are talking about joining a stagnant alliance…

Joining an alliance that goes 3*, 3*, 4*, 5 (skips it) rinse and repeat. You miss loot every now and then, but if you’re A+ every day, and that is the main influencing factor in loot, you’re far better off.

Some of the better players in the game are recommending I write an email rather than a forum post. I’ll give it a try.

We’ve been noticing our players getting ascension loot if they are B, position 8 (this has happened several times)

1 Like

I have been pushed down to a B for the last four Titans. I can say I have not gotten anything higher than a 2 Star item. I did get a Silver summon token once and a couple of Gems another. But no real items. And I have two heroes stuck for more than two months now because they are missing multiple copies of the same item. In one case three Orbs and in the other three Capes. I have all but given up as both items only drop in Titan Loot or the special missions which I have received one sense they were added.

1 Like