Should TC20 give chance at HOTM?

In order to expand the chances for the hotm, should the tc20 also give a chance at an extra draw of the hotm? Or maybe TC21 could cost more and take longer but give a chance for hotms?

Most probably there won’t be any changes introduced to TC20, however the upcoming Hero Academy might or might not have chance for HOTM.

3 Likes

I’d rather see S2 heroes get incorporated into TC at some point. Maybe when Season 3 is announced.

4 Likes

Maybe they start to add some old HotMs to TC20 after the first complete recycle tour through Atlantis rises.

A saying says hope dies last, but probably it will… :wink:

4 Likes

not even HOTM, just give more chances for 5* please. Restrict the 3* in the rare. Make TC20 for 4* or 5* ONLY.

1 Like

Not optimistic for any changes. SG makes money by having players chase for the top of the line 5* killers. Having tc20 drop lots of 3* feeders and only common 4 and 5* heros fattens their bank account.

They may claim RNG controls the game to keep it balanced and need a lot of junk[3*] BUT MONEY IS THE MOTIVATING FACTOR. One need only look at the proposed gem costs AND lottery odds to get anything of value from the new buildings coming on line.

And finally the Players who got in at the beginning got huge amounts of good stuff to build theur teams while SG slowly but surely degrades the possibility of good stuff by expanding the amount of crap endlessly, players are likely to get.

Yes, there are more ways to get good stuff but they have been devalued by the endless supply of crap.

1 Like

We definitely need some way to have better chances at the HotM. I’m at 102 pulls for Seshat, and have nothing to show for it. When I still don’t have her at the end of the month, my wallet is closed for good.

Instead of spending every month because I enjoy the game, the devs and their shortsighted business model get nothing more from me.

2 Likes

Since it’s hard to get a 5* hero in t20,why not include past HOTM heroes,even with a smaller chance of getting one?

2 Likes

Realized I said it wrong; why not include current Hotm heroes

1 Like

Because they are a big draw on atlantis therefor bigger money

The will definitely not give away current HotM for free. However, either putting old HotM (like those from 2017) into TC20 or implementing higher TC levels with a chance to get them would be great. It’s very hard for F2P and even for modest spenders to get good 5* apart from the current set of 5x4 available in TC20.

P2W players won’t stop spending and chasing when there is a 1:500 or so chance to get Athena or Alberich or Ares via training… However, patient players would get a really nice surprise every now and then.

4 Likes

Current HOTMs, I can understand them not putting in… but… I’ve been playing for 10 months and never gotten a single HOTM. Which is fine, I accept that the odds are against me, and I don’t spend enough to really complain too much. But out of all the HOTMs, I really really wanted a Ranvir. Not enough to drop hundreds of dollars on multiple 30x pulls or anything, but it would have been a great hero to have, to fill my bench that is currently lacking in both 5* and epic yellows in particular. To think that I’ll never be able to get a Ranvir just because I wasn’t lucky in that particular month doesn’t really seem fair. I’m fine with the odds being 99 to 1 against me, but as it stands now, I have a 0% chance of ever pulling a Ranvir no matter how long I play or much money I decide to spend in the future. That kinda sucks. My luck, I’ll finally get my first HOTM in like September 2020, and it’ll be a blue hero whose special skill summons water balloon minions for all allies or something silly like that. :expressionless:

There was an AMA between staff and moderators earlier this year, and one of the possibilities they mentioned was adding previous heroes of the month to their planned training camp upgrades: SGG "Ask Me Anything" AMA transcript - 13 March 2019 - #2 by Kerridoc

Whatever the upgrade part means, we’ll find out when we find out :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe it’s the hero academy or maybe it’s something else entirely.

1 Like

Ranvir WILL be back…

1 Like

I hope you’re right. I want him! A 5* Wu Kong that also deals damage? Yes please!

If the pattern continues, Ranvir will be back in May 2020 and you will have a less than 1:300 chance to summon him :roll_eyes:

yup, would great, Olmor, I so want to get Seshat (I think I misspelled her name).

1 Like

Nicely said unfortunately there is always some mental people who will pay or hope there is no hope or luck only money opportunity manipulation embezzlement greed and reta rded people still and not losing hope. If players uninstall the game and sabotaged them I’m sure odds and their RNG will drastically change!