Should small alliances be disbanded and be required to maintain a min number of players!

Interesting option there now hoping SG doesn’t get wind of dead alliance war advantage and change it before i consider the strategy lol

You misunderstood. What dead ones? Ghost alliances don’t even participate at wars.

Well they still have the option if they installed the game made and alliance opt in on war and dropped the game but never deleted their account

After 2 or 3 missed wars (a mod knows better), the dead alliance is out at wars, automatically.

3 Likes

Ok was wondering ive never been inactive so nice to learn these things but basically the win lose percentage is greater with a three vs three war than 30vs30???

After a player misses two wars in a row, that account is auto-opted-out. If no player in an alliance is opted in to war, then the alliance is excluded from matching.

No. The effect they’re exploiting is that the alliance war score is adjusted up after each win (and down after each loss). After three wins in a row, you’ll be getting matched with tougher alliances, so disbanding and reforming resets your war score back to the default value (that is calculated from your hero and troop strengths).

8 Likes

Thats cool learn something new every day :+1:t2: So there are measures in place for that sort of thing

Ahhh i see so keeping same strong players matched against weaker player for cost of small amount of gems so is there an option to take that advantage away in consideration or should we all follow suit to fast track our game?

I dont think i will ever actually try that im currently level 58 with 4280 war def power and I enjoy the comraddery of my fellow teammates so game goin fast enough after a year and half approx of play

I would totally oppose this. I am in a small friends and family alliance. I like to know the people I’m gaming with IRL. I just don’t have enough nerdy friends to build a big alliance.

Also, I almost didn’t recognize @Kerridoc with the new avatar. Nice!

5 Likes

Ditto.

Thought it was a new mod!

3 Likes

Wilbur got nerfed!

or a new skin maybe

2 Likes

I would be strongly opposed to this. I setup an alliance so my 7yr old son could play when/if he wanted to with his daddy. I keep my alt account in that alliance low so we can spend time gaming together when he chooses.

The alliance is open so anyone can join and play as they see fit. Anyone that pops in can read the banner and decide if they want to move on or not.

Absolutely no reason to disband my alliance because it doesn’t meet your criteria…it doesn’t have to, it has to meet my criteria.

9 Likes

I disagree. Everyone plays at the level they want.
For the issue of recruitment. You have the game chat, here you have a section for that purpose, facebook or you can visit alliances without a leader and try to talk with your active players.

1 Like

Oh my god, please no.

Freedom to be what i want to be~

3 Likes

Nope. Recruiting sucks but that does not mean small alliances should be disbanded. Instead lobby the company for better ways to recruit and search for alliances.

There is a mail box. Why can’t we directly mail other players?

Just to echo what’s already been said - I left my large alliance so that I could play more casually for the time being. I’m mid-game (still no 5* heroes) but I just got TC20 running, so hopefully that will change. I have almost all the mats to ascend a 5* rainbow. I have an interest in advancing, but I didn’t want to be a bad alliance member - I wanted the freedom to take off when I felt like it. So now I’m in my own one person alliance. I fight 1* titans and pass on 2*s, though I could probably take a red 2*, but that’s beside the point. And as @Scarecrow has already pointed out, war is not too bad down at the one person level. I’ve won three of my first four wars, I get to use all six flags at one time, and the schedule for me (GMT-4) is much better than it was in my old alliance, because small alliances do matchmaking last. I don’t really think of it as exploiting a loophole, but is a one person alliance really an alliance? Probably not. But I also don’t want to handicap my progress by missing out on titan and war rewards just because I can’t commit to a schedule (or don’t feel it’s really worth committing to, given my current team power).

3 Likes

A one person alliance requires zero coordination. A two person alliance requires very little coordination. Where do we draw the line? There should be a minimum member requirement (opted in to war) to participate.

No. Let players do whatever they want.

Do you really want members who are only in your alliance because they have no other choice?

4 Likes

I disagree as well. I know many small alliances that are happy and productive…not to mention have very strong members.

P.S @Kerridoc, that new avatar threw me off. I’m sure this won’t be the last time either :joy:

1 Like