Should i summon feom valhalla or guardians?

I already have hotm yang mai from costume token pull. I am looking for purple or yelliw 5* heroes. I have saved enough for a 30pull. Should i pull from valhalla (featuring alfie and bera) or guardians (looking for panther or gazelle). Of note, i would also like to get 4* g.falcon (have jackal already). From valhalla, i am only missing 4* jott.

Should i pull now or guardians? Or wait for 5(or more) months for guardians or when the ladies of valhalla are featured again?

1 Like

money wise guardians seems the smarter choice because of he much higher chance for falcon the others.

3 Likes

Another +1 for Guardian, specially if you do not have Marjana costume or want to compate in some of Epic events.

Also just for info, if you do not have Blue elemental (Frida & Arthur), Nordri from valhalla is also an options, like in my case, I would plan to chase 2nd Nordri this time, because this month Mythic Titan is Red.

3 Likes

Thank you. I was lucky enough to get frida at the last ToL. I was leaning towards guardians at the start but man, bera and alfie are really tempting.

2 Likes

I find Valhalla portal much more attractive. You mentioned being in need of purple and yellow 5*. You just have 2 of the best purple featured here. You also know the odds, and the quality of food pulls will be much more valuable in Valhalla in case of a terrible pull. Finally, x30 will mean 3 chances for you to get some ascension mat and that’s more important than anything else.

7 Likes

Valhalla is better overall.

Only if you urgently need Falcon you should consider Teltoc, but even so, I’d rather farm extensively for challenge coins and pull with those from Teltoc.

2 Likes

Choice is simple. Teltoc. Why? It’s a rare event, much more so since Circus will be added soon. As such, this event will only come in every 6 months or so. Besides, as I’ve mentioned in some thread, the Teltoc portal is one of the best. The only hero players give the least love is Owl. But this is the only portal that provides the most elemental defense debuffer like Jackal, Falcon and the inimitable Panther. You might also love Kong. I love my 2 maxed Gazelles, who I use to combat the Bera/Freya/Alfrike tanks in raids and in wars, as well as very usable against most mythic titans. Others love the fun they get using Chameleon, the only hero that changes the elements of the enemy heroes while removing any buffs they may have, even undispellables.

Valhalla is monthly. You can have them next month, or the following month. Too many legendary heroes here, getting the desired hero is very much saturated.

EDIT: I can’t stress how much my 2 Guardian Gazelles have greatly improved my teams. No other hero does what she does. She makes the four allies hit twice as hard and receive only half the damage when they could have been oftentimes the killing blow. I don’t have costumes for Marjana and Leonidas, hidden behind a very very high paywall and I am only summoning there using the keys hoarded, so my Jackals and Falcons are very very much on action.

7 Likes

So the only part stopping me saying definitely Teltoc is where you mention you are specifically looking for purple or yellow 5 stars. If that’s the main thing I’d go Valhalla as there are more yellow and purples there, especially this time with both Bera and Alfrike being featured.

If that’s not as big of a concern as getting the EDD types I’d definitely say go Telto,

3 Likes

Teltoc is has good hero’s, probably the only event I save up for.
And what @Ultra said.

3 Likes

Like you i already have yang mai . Now i don’t know if i should summon my tokens on teltoc or wait for circus , even if i don’t have jackal or falcon.

1 Like

Something to consider: There is only one purple elemental def down - Panther. Also, you would like to get Falcon, while you have all S3 4* except Jott.

S3 appears every four weeks now (since March 2021), whereas they are adding more challenge events - so next Guardians will be in 28 weeks or even longer (Guardians, Avalon, Grimforest, Pirates, Wonderland, Villans, and Circus).

Long ago, I decided that Guardians was my #1 portal to summon, purely because of the elemental def down heroes. That was before they released C-Marj and C-Leo, 5* which are much harder to get than Falcon and Jackal (in terms of summoning odds), but still their summoning portal is open every four weeks.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

5 Likes

To me, it’s simple: how much do you value elemental def down?

2 Likes

I just hope we get guardians this month. Im worried that circus might take its place…

It’s Telco , circus is part of version 38 which is yet to be rolled out.

4 Likes

Update so far… after 30 pulls ive gotten

2 falcons, which i am really happy about
1 jackal, a dupe but deserving of ascension
Seems like 30 bats, not really 30 but a lot… will be food for sure

2 yang mais. I should be happy getting 5* heroes, but i wont be able to ascend these

Im a few gems away from another 10 pull. Will try one more time…

8 Likes

gz that is a great pull rate duplicate falcons, jackals are good and worthy of mats.

2 Likes

I am FTP now and stopped spending on pulls and portals unless it is coins earned from the portals itself.
and a Single coin pull with G Panther. I stopped there. saved 50 more for other portals in the future. She is at 3. 58 and should be ready later this month once I get food and feeders.

4 Likes

Final update. A total of about 50+ pulls netted me

1. 3 falcons
  2. 1 jackal
  3. 3 yang mais
  4. Xxx bats

Overall, i am satisfied. Had i pulled from valhalla, the equivalent would have been pulling Furas and Sumles.

8 Likes

I feel bad as one of the posters urging you to summon in Teltoc for you not getting a 5* Guardian. If you are happy with that result, who am I to burst your bubble of satisfaction. At least, you still have Teltoc to look forward to.

I only lacked Kong from this portal. He would be a good addition to my monored team, replacing my maxed unemblemed Azlar. I have 5 Jackals (3 are maxed), 3 Falcons (2 maxed, one at 3/60), 2 maxed Gazelles, 1 Panther, a 3/70 Chameleon and an unleveled Owl (promised the bird to level him to 3/70 after I am done with Sir Roostley).

Please understand that most of the guardians are very very decent, if not very much prized. Also, this even comes in twice a year. Those were my reason goading you to summon in Teltoc instead of the S3 or S4 portal, which come around every month.

Cheers.!!

3 Likes

No worries @Ultra , i have a few more months to save up for more gems for more pulls. Haha.

1 Like