Should I sacrifice Carol for Obakan

I know it sounds I little crazy, should I sacrifice “Carol” for Obakan?

By sacrifice, do you mean feed Carol to Obakan?

Is Carol maxed? Do you use her at all?

Yes, I have got Obakan to lvl 52,

I don’t think feeding Obakan is the important part of this question. Using carol won’t dramatically speed this up.

The bigger question is if you’ll use Carol.

I used to use her before I got an influx of sorcerers and stripped her of emblems.

Now I’m considering feeding her away because I don’t see myself using her anytime soon (same with a number of other heroes I have).

3 Likes

I have Carol maxed. I have only used her a couple times in the last year. She could be useful in the right situation but she doesn’t really match my play style. Still, I am hanging on to her in case that changes.

1 Like

I maxed Carol when I didn’t have any red to works on. I don’t think I’ve ever used her for anything.

1 Like

I have several un-ascended Reds waiting for hidden blades, Carol is lvl 60 waiting for hidden blades, Ive used her a couple of times but not so impressed, I was thinking Obakan could be more useful short term. I have Falcon Guardian, Marjana, and Sumle all waiting for hidden blades. Falcon and Sumle in regular use.

I think that Carol is probably not in the line for Hidden Blades any time soon for you.

Guardian Falcon is a key hero for green titans (at least until you get Marj’s costume). Marjana is one of the best S1 heroes, and I use her every day. Sumle is unpredictable, but solid. (If you can get Wilbur at some point, he evens out Sumle’s unpredictability a bit.)

1 Like

I use Carol mainly in the Tower events, especially Magic Tower. sorcerer class = 5 curses instead of 1, useful mana cut on bosses and the gift bombs explode faster in higher stages.

I would think twice before feeding away any last copy of a non-season 1 hero, as they are not that easy to get… and in the long run feeding her to Obakan wont dramatically speed up his levelling

9 Likes

Carol advocate here. Please don’t, she’s quite technical as a hero. If you’re not chasing for score in the towers, she is one of the best heroes to use there. She can explode her bombs in 1 turn in the advanced floors, taking a chunk of health off enemies without any effort.
You need to play an all-out offense with carol. Once she plants the bomb, do everything to kill the target on the same turn to explode the bomb.

5 Likes

These are good points. I’ll just add that she can also be helpful against counter-heavy defenses.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for their contribution, I decided not to feed her to Obakan thankfully.

I am facing a new dilemma which red to ascend with the hidden blade ??