Should I sacrifice a 4/80 Khagan?

Wow that would be expensive meal to sacrificing khangan to feed someone else.

Consider this thing first:

1. Embelms quest need to bring particular class, does khagan class help u for emblems quest?

2. Do u use khagan when doing red stacking?

3. Are u sure u want to delete him?

So it’s all ur choice, deleting him only takes 1 second, but raise him to 4.80 has cost u 6 rings, 1 dblade, 1 tome and 8 hblade, not to mention tons of food and feeder . Remember that

1 Like

B%20vs%20K

• Boldtusk 4*+20 (build: def > hp > atk)
    • atk: -69
    • 100%def: +216
    • 66% def: +142
    • 56% def: +121
    • hp: -246

When at 4*+20 a Boldtusk would be a better tank but as for now Khagan is a lot better than him.

And:

1. feeding a hero who could possibly make a difference between gaining emblems on the 3rd quest’s stage isn’t a good choice to me
  2. he expended rings to ascend him and he would greatly regret feeding him
  3. the matchmaking will not feel any difference when he will have other 5* heroes and 4*+20 heroes on his bench

No. You should not feed khagan. He’s a better tank than BT. Your defense is based on how your entire team fits together. Flanking Khagan with two fast mana heroes and have his special go off and you basically have 2 very fast mana heroes for a couple turns.

1 Like

Just saying if you have 5 better heroes than him he won’t matter to your war score anyways it only bases it off the top 5 heroes on your team

This thread you commented on is from 5 months ago, but just to clarify, War Score is actually based on your top 30 heroes, with additional weight on the top 5.

2 Likes

Are you telling us you have 30 other heroes maxed??? If you do not which is what I am betting then no way would you. Also because he is a 5* I would also say no. So without further thinking my answer is NO do NOT eat him

Feed him to Aife.
She’ll find him yummy.

Kept him. Went and got Falcon to pair with him. I run a red mono team with him for tower raiding.

Boldtusk → Wilbur → Falcon → Khagan → Elena

If I power them all up, the other team dies.

2 Likes

That’s the idea.

Red has the best mono AOE team amongst all colors.
Thanks to Wilbur and a more easily obtained Falcon.

Ah sorry must have got wrong information

1 Like

Easily obtained Falcon? I wish! I have jackals falling out my ■■■, but can’t get a Falcon!!!

3 Likes

More easily does not mean easy. But if you compare it to the other color debuff heroes below, they are relatively much easier as some are not even obtainable unless Atlantis gives a chance to cough them up. :rofl:

G Panther
Arthur
Frida
Evelyn

Only Falcon and Jackal you can get them as 4s from the Teltoc event.

2 Likes