Should I redo Milena’s Emblems?

With her recent Buff & the ability to LB heroes now, should I go back and redo Milena’s Emblems, but this time just pick Def & HP nodes? If I did that after LB & with Lv 25 Mana Troops her Atk would still be well over 1000 but this time around she’s would have much stronger Def & much higher HP… I know that if I left her on the Atk Path after LB she’s would be absolute destruction to the enemy on 2nd charge… But let’s be realistic, if I have her on my D Team, most of the time she’s gonna fire on her 1st Charge… But having all that extra Def & HP will give her a much better chance to hang around to keep healing & cleanses her team, and potentially charging to 2nd Charge… But even if she does manage to get to 2nd Charge, it would be: 1050+ Atk, 420% Damage to all enemies… That would still be a colossal amount of damage! Redoing her Emblems would give her a much better chance to do all that, not to mention her passive ability: 50% chance to cast a +5% Mana Generation Stack to a random ally… That ability has save countless Raids I was losing, so the more she fires the more chances of that, so better Def & HP helps with that as well… That’s my thinking, but I would love to hear ur guy’s thinking on the topic, for it or against it… Thank u so much! :+1:

1 Like

No, Milena is best full attack IMO.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your valuable guidance

1 Like

I actually want to use her on my defense. I might try Defense and health. Her attacking power is good enough even without emblems. I pair her with regular DD teammate in my attack team which can have 900-1000 damage per hero.

The best decision in my opinion is to trade her to me for Anton, Kornel, and Dolgoon. That gives you 3 magic people for your one. 3 > 1. :grinning:

I also did full sword path, but feel shield may have been better. Her 2nd charge will still do a lot of damage but I feel her main strength is that super-annoying fast cleanse and heal that just triggers over and over.

1 Like

I went all attack and would do so again.

1 Like