Should I level Onatel or Roc?

I have both heroes at 3 70 and have the mats to level one of the two heroes. Which one would you level up? Why? Thanks for your help.
So far I have Poseidon, Joon, Inari and Vivica Costume fully leveled.

In my honest opinion, and I have this hero, I would focus on Onatel first. She is well worth the mats. Put emblems on her and you won’t be disappointed.
Whichever hero you choose, good luck

2 Likes

+1 for Onatel, she is also not bad on defense. Great on ofense to steal mana.
Roc is also great, it can cleanse on avarage, but you already have Vivica maxed, so I think Onatel.
I have used her in Ninja Tower she is at 3.70 and she is incredible great.

1 Like

both, definitly both… Start with Onatel

Thanks. I will level up Onatel.

1 Like

Onatel, all day, every day. She’s can be a one-woman wrecking crew. She’s not a Proteus-level mana controller, but she’s also not made of paper mache like Proteus. Can’t tell you how many raids I’ve had come down to Onatel against two or three enemies, firing away with her special and being healed by her element link. (Don’t underestimate that element link, btw.) Still one of my favorite heroes on my roster.

3 Likes

Onatel +20RocsAreWeak

Onatel for sure! Enjoy!

Yo lo haría con onatel yo estoy super feliz con ella

agree that Onatel should go first. You already have Vivica to cleanse, so Roc can wait… plus, I find Onatel more punishing to face on a defense team. She can get attackers stuck in a horrible loop of getting their mana drained and charging her up…