Should HOTM benefit f2p/c2p more?

Absolutely :heart: Lianna. But only using her because I don’t have Kingston.

As for Rigard… costumed Rigard is better than regular Rigard, but still probably not good enough to match Kunchen.

That could be argued. C.Rigard is average, Kunchen is slow. When raiding I actually have more issues facing C.Rigard myself.

By a miracle of RNG, I’ve managed to summon all of these heroes: Kunchen, Rigard, Lianna, and Kingston. And I’m f2p too, so I guess I have some experience in replacing Hotms with subpar S1 heroes lol.

Lianna is :heart: . 100% agree. She’s not as good as Kingston though.

Fair point. C. Rigard is certainly a PITA. Which is why I’m currently working on finishing one of my own.

1 Like

Lucky you. He will certainly help. I got C.Melendor instead.

And all I hear about in the forums is how C.Rigard completely obsoletes my Aeron :frowning_face:

Well guys Miki is good 2 things first is Titan but if you don’t use some mana pots his almost useless because take time to load him self to fire and is perfect for every Boss around the game and elsewhere is absolutely ■■■■■■■■. I have Miki and I have Ranvir as well and mostly I do better score with Ranvir then Miki because his fast and no need mana pots. Indeed if you use Miki with mana and you get a nice bord U do huge score but u can use Ranvir and you do almost same as Miki score. So Miki is not a good hero at all

I’ve got C. Melendor also. And C. Boldtusk.

Holy jeebus, now it almost sounds like I’m bragging. Sorry bout that. :worried:

2 Likes

Meanwhile I have two costumes for Skittles… Makes one want to cry :cry:

Protip: feed costume to costume for full ascension.

While it’s perfectly acceptable and occasionally useful to keep two copies of the same hero (erm… maybe not Skittles specifically?)… there is absolutely no reason to keep more than one copy of any costume.

I’m just too lazy to clean hero/costume inventory ig :sweat_smile: Thanks for the tips tho.

Proteus is not so easy to get, I got my first Proteus today as c2p.

Good, Athena is good HoTM actually.

BT and Joon is better than his HoTM counterparts.

Reviver should certainly be in TC20 (maybe with 20% chance and without mana gain. Just heal, maybe cleanse, and revive.

For me, Obakan fits better.

TC20 Counterparts is better for me (Natalya is more niche than Marjana, which is OK, and better in job for killing green powerhouses).

OK, but they certainly should up Horghall to average.

Again, good HoTM.

Good.

Almost any other comparision is good, but I want to comment more:

Almur now, but I think we almost certainly need some elemental def down in TC20 as 4*.

Nordri +20 is working on 8*-9* titans.

Domitia with lvl23 mana troops is almost Seshat. Why Sartana?

1 Like

I’m as lazy as they come. Which is why, after pulling my third Hawkmoon costume, and upon discovering that there is a separate costume tab when feeding costumed heroes, I realized that I could feed a duplicate costume to a costumed hero instead of throwing away multiple feeder heroes. It’s actually a super lazy pro tip, because I too get tired of having to click on multiple things over and over again.

I didn’t bother to read the whole list, thanks for highlighting that. @ZyzzyxRoad

This is gold! @Enni :rofl: :rofl:

Margaret was my first green legendary btw… and lately I begin to value her a bit more thab I used to (since I have other better

green hereos next to her, finally making my green team somewhat powerful :laughing: )

Ok so I just fired what was first in my mind.

For all who have margeret maxed, although she really is quite bad, I would recommend to give her a try in a green stack team for fights with tellu, grave and vela.

It could be possible (still I dont have her, and dont want her) that it can be helpful that she fires first (manatroop 11 = 6 stones) and instead of getting mana slowed you dodge and gain a little amount of mana.
While I personally feel that with a bad board even average heroes are quite impossible to load against tellu, our margaret could be helpful.

Thats a lot of could, maybe, probably, and is very hard to guess, as her special is somehow unclear at which % she really dodges.

I would appreciate having a feedback here. Maybe margaret then has a little little little more use in the game :slight_smile: