Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

I think one of important thing the game needs to improve is the level of the raids oponents. Always is very high and the only thing that I finnaly end up doing is waisting resources. Please, that needs to be corrected.

Is the only fault I found. The game is the best I’ve seen in much time. Love you so much for it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are always paired in a raid with someone with +/- 300 cups. If you’re punching above your weight, you’ll get t9 the point where all the teams are better than yours, but that reflects your skill, not a design flaw.

2 Likes

Can we look into how we can have a full alliance energy attack back after the alliance has killed the titan??? Its hard to start a new titan without attacks left because the previous titan was just killed 4 hours ago.

3 Likes

When you and your alliance get stronger and more active the titans will die quicker.

And there’s no shame in skipping a titan every now and then to get a breather.

8 Likes

But then instead of (about) six hits per member per Titan, we’d have eight (the starting three plus five more earned over the next 20 hours). SG would then scale up all the Titan HP by 8/6=133% and they’d be just as hard to take down—harder, because the hits from a flask would take out a smaller % of the Titan.

Your alliance will settle into a level where you can mostly take out some level of titan, perhaps skipping one. As your heroes get better, you’ll find that level gets easier and you can take out the occasional one-better level, and so ratchet upwards.

7 Likes

I enjoy the game and the monthly competitions that you have provided. It is extremely rewarding, but I am wondering if we could add an aspect of alliance competitions. It could be very simple to start, such as “Titan Element Defeat”. There could be separate rounds of Titans (earth, fire, water, dark, and light) each titan defeated rewards special items and the top 100 alliances receive special rewards, similar to the individual competition that is occurring today. It would help alliances strengthen and recruit new players, while increasing several new aspects to the already enjoyable game.

What are your thoughts?
How would you implement a Monthly Allaince Competition?

1 Like

Alliance Wars is coming…Patience! :slight_smile:

Truly forgive me if I’m being painfully redundant, but I am browsing via mobile hotspot and load times are sadistic; I may not have searched as rigorously for an answer as I probably should have…

Are there any plans on implementing cheaper store options in the future? My apologies if I sound like a frugal crybaby. I’m not exactly a penny-pincher and I have spent a fair amount of coin on this game, but for someone who is not exactly living in poverty, but also not well-off, $4.99 is a LITTLE bit steep for essentially a 5% chance of getting something worthwhile. I find that the short-lived “flash deals” for $0.99 is EXTREMELY beneficial for players who don’t mind spending money, but can not afford to drop ludicrous amounts of it on a mobile game. Was there, is there, or will there be talk or perhaps making 99 cent purchase options a permanent reality in the future? Spending a dollar at the time seems a lot less devastating than $5 at a time. Lol.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen something specific on $.99, though I have noticed an increase in the so-called cafe deals ($1.99) recently.

Funny, there have also been player requests for more deals on the more expensive end of the spectrum as well.

We’ll see what SG brings us. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d be completely okay with more deals on both sides of the spectrum. If you have the coin purse to drop larger amounts of money on the game, then you should, by all means, have more lucrative options presented to you. But, for those of us who live closer to the paycheck-to-paycheck side, I just feel as though there needs to be a wider array of “cheap” options. Or, without risking my dignity by sounding like some of the more whiny posts I’ve seen, give us a little more bang for our buck. Or 5. Or 10.

5 Likes

You can join me on my street corner, with my tin cup. I’m definitely for any cheap options available. :wink:

4 Likes

I think it was when the event started, but there was a 200 gem for $1 offer. Five of them in fact. Those kind of value deals, as well as the winter calendar stuff, are where I do my spending. Same for the $20 packs with guaranteed ascension items.

2 Likes

Hi. I have some suggestions that I have not seen listed in the above info, Please move this info to a new topic if its being here is inappropriate.

I would like to make some suggestions with regards to heroes, levelling, ascension, and star level.

Currently there is no reason to level up any one or two star heroes because levelling and ascension are not tied to star level. It feels like a waste of time and resources to level anyone up because they are only going to be disposed of when you find some hero with more stars.

My suggestion is to tie levels and ascension to star level as well, so that all experience gained by a hero is always valuable and never lost or useless.

Star level denotes hero level. It works like this:

• A one star hero is the lowest level, and would be level 1. They would have one chevron, which starts off dark and lights up when they hit level 10. At this point they ascend and become a two star hero with level 11, and they now have two chevrons.

• Each chevron denotes 10 levels. So a two star hero with no additional experience is effectively level 11 with two dark chevrons (because heroes start at level 1 and not level 0). When the hero gains another 10 levels the first chevron lights up and they are at level 21. Another 10 levels and the second chevron lights up and they ascend to a three star hero, who would be level 31, with three empty (dark) chevrons. Filling these in with another 30 levels would make this hero become a four star hero who would be level 61 with four dark chevrons to fill. Another 40 levels later and they become a five star hero with 5 chevrons at level 101.

• Each star level is equivalent to the following hero levels:

• One star - level 1

• Two star - level 11

• Three star - level 31 (because a two star hero needs 20 levels to ascend)

• Four star - level 61 (because a three star hero needs 30 levels to ascend)

• Five star - level 101 with a maximum of level 150 (five chevrons)

• Any hero can be any star level, which increases as they level up. So you can find a one star Bane or a three star Sharan.

• Because any hero can have any number of stars, the pool of available heroes at every star level increases dramatically. If there are, for example, 100 heroes in the game, then every time you find a new hero (from battles, or the summoning gate, or training) you have a 1 in 100 chance to find a particular hero (such as Bane or Sharan, etc).

• Your roster of heroes now contains no duplicates, because finding a hero of the same type adds its experience automatically to your existing hero, or adds the hero to your roster if you had not found them yet.

• Hero experience increase happens automatically when you find the same hero as one you already have. e.g. if you have a one star Brand and find another one star Brand, your Brand now has two levels.

• As per the above table, all experience (levels, stars) is added to your hero when you find that same hero (using the above example again, if you have a one star Brand with five levels of experience and you find a two star Brand (who has ten levels of experience) your Brand is now level 15 with two stars.

• Since finding three and four star heroes will give huge chunks of experience to your existing hero, this is offset by the fact that finding a particular hero is now a one percent chance (if there are 100 heroes in the game) and that is purely for common, one star heroes. Finding a two star hero is now less than one percent (1 in 100 chance to find the hero, multiplied by the chance to find a two star hero). Three and four star heroes have even smaller chances of being generated, so the percentage chance of finding multiple levels for one of your favourite heroes becomes one in a thousand or less.

• There is no more need to train, since experience is added automatically to your existing heroes. Therefore there is no partial experience levelling (such as adding a Sharan to a Bane, or a yellow to a red, since this is now not possible). Only finding another Sharan will level your existing Sharan.

• From the existing tutorial, Bane would now be level 31 (because he has three stars) and Sharan would become two star when she ascends after getting the ten level boost. If the game makers are fine with letting you start off with a level 31 character that’s great, or they could distribute that experience between three characters (so you would have three two-star heroes each with 10 levels of experience rather than one hero with three stars, and one with two (Sharan) and three level one, one star heroes.

• Special skills no longer have a percentage chance to level, but instead have ten levels (instead of eight) and increase one point every ten levels (as each chevron lights up), maxing at level 100. So therefore every five star hero has maxed their special skills, and this can no longer happen before level 100.

• A certain level should always have the same amount of attack, defense, and health points, otherwise you could have one level 63 hero which is much less or much more powerful than another different level 63 hero. Attack, defense, and health would increase at identical speeds per level gained (e.g. one level gives your hero 2 attack, 2 defense, and four health).

• Your hero roster would become more like Pokemon, where you are working to collect every available hero in the game, and level all of them up.

I like how you thought this all out. I have a couple thoughts on it:

1. why should SG exchange their system for yours? I’m curious here, not facetious.

2. I don’t like:

• not being able to keep two of the same hero, as I can currently double on Titans or events if I choose
  • not being able to control which heroes I feed to whom; what if I want to give all ten of my rainbow colored heroes to one? Why must they be spread?
  1. I do like the logic of the system; it would be easy to follow the progress of your heroes.
4 Likes

Hi Rook,

I am certainly not expecting SG to go “Wow, this is so much better than our system, let’s change it immediately!” But this is a suggestion forum and this is a suggestion.

To answer your questions:

• Why do you need two of the same hero? I think, even within the same colour, you can find heroes with identical special skills, which satisfies your requirement.
  • The only purpose of feeding heroes is to level them up. I believe your question is why can’t you focus all of the levelling up on one particular hero? Well, once again, it’s a different system to the current one and is a replacement rather than a fix. Maybe SG could implement it in Empires and Puzzles 2.0.

From a newbie standpoint, can you explain to be the benefit of NOT being able to level up heroes (as in, needing to get rid of them when you find a hero with more stars) and losing almost all of your effort that you put into levelling up that previous, lower-starred hero? That’s where I feel the futility of the current system is.

Thank you!

1 Like

Heh, I wasn’t saying “how dare you ask the question”, I was genuinely curious.

I think your system might be gentler to Newbies, preventing them from making a mistake (leveling for example, by feeding a 5* they don’t like the picture of, to a 2* they do like).

I like the sequential numbering as well.

I don’t like that I can’t have duplicates (can be fun hitting a Titan with two of a strong color if you have the right ones), or that I can’t feed all to one hero that I’m actively trying to raise.

As with all ideas I like, I try to poke holes in it to see if it will stand. :wink:

4 Likes

How about best of both worlds.

The feeding/training mechanic remains in (so it’s manual instead of automatic). This means you can get a second hero of the same name and they won’t auto combine unless you do it yourself. This also means you can keep them separate and train them both individually.

This would mean the following:

• Training a hero with themselves (a Brand with another Brand) gives full experience
  • Training a hero with a different hero of the same colour gives half experience
  • Training a hero with a different hero of a different colour gives one quarter experience

You can of course combine your two identical heroes later on if you end up only wanting one.

3 Likes

3 suggestions:
Add the Troops Trainer
Add a Training Trip quest
Add a Travelling Merchant where buy up to X basic items for meat and iron, limited to 1* items.

13 Likes

Now, I am super stoked about this idea of a “travelling merchant”. Odds can be worked out by SG, but his would be nice!

3 Likes

Well said Chuck. I couldn’t have said it better myself.