Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Ok, many thanks. I am happy to volunteer running tests, when acquired.
I will check upon News&Updates regularly. Regards.

One quick question, two Watch Towers? I am fairly confident the game restricts us to one.

hi :slight_smile: I meant to suggest different or increased functionality of the
current Watchtower, not adding another building

Thanks for the clarification. It does seem like we could do more with the Watch Tower.

Another suggestion with reference to this post by @Denys
A simple one really… non-arbitrary rewards for non-arbitrary achievements.

An achievement of killing 75 Titans should attract something more substantial than 5 gems. The post deals with the issues and the responses. In short, it’s not about the fact that the achievement is something you’d ‘do anyway’ in the course of just playing the game. Instead the reward should be a recognition and a celebration of the time, effort (and often real money) that the player has spent to get there. A trivial reward (like 5 gems) is just a slap in the face.

Either just present the achievement with no token reward (which isn’t great) or show some generosity by offering a more substantial reward for these. Such ‘one-off’ returns will not change game balance and can only win loyalty.

(Similar suggestion by @Blair regarding reward for finishing the map levels… here)

It seems lack of generosity is a common theme… would be nice to have it addressed.

10 Likes

Skip Tutorial feature? I’d appreciate it! So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, SO much!

Introducing crafting items to craft a time-extender item, when used will add ‘x’ amount of seconds when attacking titans

3 Likes

I have a simple idea that should not be difficult to code.
My idea is for farms/mines icon rather than having a full white background to have a transparent background that turns into white in the same percentage that they are full of the respective materials. Once they are full, then they turn yellow as they currently do :slight_smile:

Aw was it? I hope 2nd builder comes after you finish most of your base. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think an interesting option would be to be able to exchange your duplicates for epic hero tokens. E.g. you get 1 token for a 4* and 3 tokens for a 5* hero. That would reduce the frustration of pulling duplicates and somewhat mitigate the problem of diminishing returns.

3 Likes

But it is obviously selfishness. It would be better to argue that selfishness is positive (e.g. Ayn Rand) rather than it’s not selfishness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

@discobot how do I post an issue or bug on the forum to get fixed?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

I’m relatively new, been playing for less than 2 months. This is my first mobile strategy game and I was surprised when I saw that even if you have enough resources you cannot start/improve on a second building.

Truly speaking, the second builder will increase competition and higher level game-play so genuine “older/semi-older” players should welcome it, unless they are afraid of competition :slight_smile:

I have another simple suggestion that should not be difficult to code. Currently, farms/mines icons have a solid white background for swiftly collecting resources. Instead, I think the background should be transparent and turns into white in the same percentage that they are full of the respective materials. Once
they are full, then they turn yellow as they currently do. This will help choose which/when to empty when your stores are dangerously full and you risk maxing production-facility stores and seizing production. Or maybe one could be able to read the amount of resources in the production-facilities from the “More” icon of the mines and farms (food for thought) LOL

3 Likes

Just a small adition. Adding the number of attacks a member has made on a titan in the output.

This helps improve leading guilds without the need to have a lot of administration. Might even add the titans total hp / starlevel

4 Likes

I really want a kind of chatroom where everyone that wants can go and RP

lol, that’s what global chat’s degenerated into.

1 Like

Nah, no one role-plays in this game, not anywhere. Just lots of social chat, more or less game-related.

1 Like

Have you spent time in Global? :slight_smile:

meow

Argh!

1 Like