Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

I’d be happy to support your request if you could justify a reason for it that I understood.

No, it’s not. This thread is a list of requests that are commonly made, and it reports the status of them: developed, in development/consideration, not in consideration now but possibly at a later date, and not in consideration at this time or later. You are supposed to check this thread before making a suggestion. If you don’t see your suggestion, you should start a new thread.

What does this improve upon?

Think about this story. You are hungry and walk up to your favorite restaurant. The owner greets you and says, “Congratulations! You are our 1,000 customer today.” He gives you $20 and a free meal ticket.
You go inside and order your meal and the waiter asks for payment. You put the $20 in the folder and hand it to the waiter. The waiter says, “But friend, you can spend that $20 anywhere. Wouldn’t you like to use your meal ticket instead?”
How do you answer the waiter’s question?

1 Like

Is there any news yet @Petri?

About upcomming change/things.

This is a very good topic and it has been reviewed and brought up and potentially someday implemented other games have it I don’t want to name them but I will put One initial new game that is advertised everywhere which I tried but not a fan of… RSL… they have an arena where are you can dual or spar with teammates as merely practice and it would not be hard to program this into the game as you can literally making Arena very easily then implemented as a tab like entering quests ore entering into the summonses SO2 answer your question there is a topic about this under General topics and ideas if you have an account you just go to General topics and you can scroll around and I guarantee you will find multiple topics about it including me I have a couple strong topics I have been bringing up for about 3 years now and I’ve had them shot down but now I am seeing creators and admins testing the water so to speak with certain topics like being able to buy gems for your teammates on certain holidays… and certain packages that have recently popped up typically about $30 which include 3000 gems a couple epic hero tokens a few other items and they let you pick one legendary Ascension item. So ya head over to General topics and ideas and you can either scroll and read about where people have brought up this topic I’ve been talking about it for maybe over a year going on 2 this particular topic and you can reply and add to those or you can create your own and it will be reviewed at some point

I agree! I would also like to spectate RAID activity. Whether you won or lost… when I sign back on, I would love to see what actually happened when I was Raided while off-line.

40$ in my country. So fairness or not on you to decide

Cookie Settings