Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

New here, not sure if this is the right way to post. Anyway, I’d love the training center to have a “guaranteed Uncommon” feature and/or faster single Element training options. I hate trying to feed heroes with dinky 1* only.

I only use Extra Low Cost, Legendary (or Elite), and Extra Fast (or Common/Uncommon) depending on how far along I was in upgrading. The single element Rare options are awful. 1 DAY, 25 recruits for probably a 2* hero? No thanks. Seems like a lot of wasted levels.

1 Like

While I know this is a game of chance and wait, I do have an issue with the game specifically related to the Atlantis Summons. We players work really hard to level up our heroes to go through Season 2 to earn 100 Atlantis coins. Is there any way to have a guarenteed Atlantis hero draw when the Atlantis summons is open?

Thanks for sharing, I’m at SH11, was planning on rushing to SH20 with minimum building leveling…but now I will first lvl tc’s farms and mines. Problem is I can’t get enough iron, so tc’s are still at building lvl 8 and have to wait ages for iron, so building is a slow poke, let alone leveling SH’s… having a 2nd builder at this stage is a frustration when I can’t really use it due to lack of iron :frowning:

Use your raid flags to hunt for iron.

2 Likes

I haven’t finished reading yet but wanted to make a note so I don’t forget when I get to the bottom. Forgive me if this was suggested as a solution…

Instead of excluding certain types of heroes or stars etc. What if it was limited to a certain TP.
I.E.- defense/attack team must be less than 3700. Not sure what the magic number would be to include 5 stars but require a troop change. But it would make for interesting strategy for a bit. Do I keep all 5 stars and use weaker troops? Do I mix 4 and 5 stars and alter troops accordingly? Do I use all or mostly 4 stars and my high powered troops etc.

Even if it was low enough to exclude 5 stars it would give the highest members something new to do. Whe war started everyone didn’t have 30 war ready heroes. If they didn’t have lower heroes they would now have to make some or more to find the best defense attack compositions.

I’m sure that this have been suggested all over and over but it could be nice to make your fighting heroes gain a fixed amount (or a percentage) of a winning stage’s exp to help with leveling.

No skill improvement chance, just a exp gain.

2 Likes

Over and over and over, but still an idea worth a like.

Yep, see Gaining XP for Heroes from raids, world map stages, War, titans, and other uses [MASTER]

1 Like

How about a Trading Post for Acension Materials? Can trade the bounty of lesser items for more needed ones. Just a thought.

You mean like the Alchemy Lab listed above and announced for release in 2019?

1 Like

I have an open topic that can solve the business … you can comment to see if they like it.

@Petri I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add a in-game “talent calculator” near to every hero’s portrait where players could see how their heroes would be after every empowerment’s path, like for the preview of the maxed heroes into the summon’s gate.

5 Likes

Is there any information as to what we would be converting (crafting items to unfarmables, battle items to ascension items)? I thought most of the discussion was in regards to extra crafting materials, but I’m not really able to find a solid decision.

No, I don’t think there’s any information at this point. I don’t think the alchemy lab has been tested in beta yet, even, so it’s hard to know if that decision has even been made at this point.

1 Like

Yep. missed that part. my bad. Thanks for the game addiction BTW.

1 Like

This forum is flooded so forgive me if this has been brought up. But, there are missions that grant avatars which are a fun grind. Has there been any discussion on missions towards backgrounds and pins? Or will those continue to just be a gem purchase item?

3 Likes

It’s been suggested before, at the least:

3 Likes

I was just thinking that the heroes of Atlantis are not in Avatar … or are they?

Since some people leave and the Alliance and the level at which they can fight Titan’s might drop and it could take a while to balance back out. I was thinking that the Alliance leader should have the option to reset the Titan level back to one but only be able to do this Once every six months. It would help those Alliance’s who can’t beat a titan often and hate to see it get away.

I ask to consider adding a core hero’s rebalance under Requests that have a strong chance to make it into the game in the (near) future with @Cpt.Ahab’s post as reference topic:

2 Likes