Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

I disagree with you! If you been playing for 10 months or do and you have at least 10 of each 3* mats with some to 20 then your an extremely LUCKY player who would fall into the very very few.

I have one allience member he is the same he gets a mat at pretty much every turn, almost all chests, every second titan with at time 3 in a row, gets coloured chests at least once every 3 weeks and so on and so on.

Now take me and few others like me how have been playing for 5 months, lucky to get 3 mats a month and that is after doing every single game put in to be played no matter where.
Colored chests I have only seen 2 in 5 months, mats from 6* titans , never seen one yet for myself gets others get them for each one.

I need like 16 HB’s, 9 gloves, 16 shields, 8 orbs, plus many others for heros waiting to be finalized.

There are more like me than there are lucky ones like you so excuse the disagreeing factor please, nothing personal, lol.

The question here is, why is there such a wide gap between players for drops, very extremely unfair.

Let’s stay on topic, please. Plenty of threads about ascension materials and their RNG issues.

2 Likes

@Petri, our Alliance would like to be able to export the data from each Alliance Wars war in order to better understand the outcome and plan for the next war. Is this a possible short list request? Thank you.

1 Like

Already posted same requirement

1 Like

Great! The more that request it, the more SG will notice.

Fallen heroes during AW
While who designed it might think it cool to replace fallen heroes with skulls, it is extremely unhelpful when planning attacks during the war.
Can you pleeease ghost fallen heroes, rather than replacing them completely.

Team point value during AW
Can you please leave the point value per team permanently visible and not visible only once a team is selected?

3 Likes

I have a suggestion for a better way to play, in my opinion. I feel like the developers should take a quick look at a game called tower of saviors. Check out how they can moved one tile almost anywhere making it easier to make combos. I think it would be a great addition to game

I’d like to suggest being able to demolish unwanted buildings in the next update or so, thanks.

I was just thinking some of these Titans go up to like 10* so why not add gods you can train that are higher than the legendary with like 8-10 star rating. God’s like Zeus, Hades, Death, and so on.

And do what exactly after that?

None of these ideas will be considered. Some guy had an idea, made the game, sold it, and then it turned into a money chasing game. It’s horrible

I am partially colorblind and for me the game gets frustrating because most of the time I can’t tell the nature and light gems and 4 match items apart. Makes me waste times and turns trying to match things when they don’t go together or match something by trying to do another. It’s especially annoying on Titans. Customizable colors is a few pallet choices to tell them apart would be nice.

4 Likes

vote here

4 Likes

My ideas:

1. in-alliance stats - something that shows the individual player performance and participation within their alliance. There are lots of options that could be tracked but I’m mainly thinking that this would make the alliance leader(s) jobs easier when keeping track of who is carrying their weight and who isn’t.

2. energy flags and leveling - instead of flags refilling when a player levels up, award one of each type of flask. This would address the annoying need to time your leveling, and ensures that the player gets the full benefit of the accomplishment.

2 Likes

What I would really appreciate, would be something like an alliance account for iron and food, where every member of the alliance can donate and the alliance can buy special items for titan fights or wars. Just wanted to share this idea, may you will like it

1 Like

Part of me would welcome the ability to empty my Iron out, but part of me would kind of resent the fact that I had to struggle for every building advancement I made on my account and this would make it extremely easy for people to obtain the iron needed to advance their buildings. This in addition to the double builder would make maxing out your keep pretty easy.

It may not be a rational feeling, but it’s my feeling. I worked extremely hard to max out my keeps and I think that struggle is an important part of the game. This game is meant to be a grind and a difficult climb to finish your keep. I think it should stay that way.

Also, the agony of having full Iron or Full Ham while your buildings are in construction really lets you know that you have made some planning mistakes. That goes away with the sharing of Ham/Iron between accounts. These are just my thoughts and opinions.

2 Likes

I’d like to see about implementing xp points to raids. This is the perfect platform to gain experience and it makes sense to earn points through this method.

4 Likes

How about a Hero with two colors. Gets both the strengths and weakness of both, and the special would be a 50/50 chance of one color or the other.

Suggestion about families: add them to core heroes to add more team building depth.

Ex.

• Elena, Richard, Vivica, Layla
  • Carver, Needler, Skittleskull
  • Nashgar, Boldtusk, Gormek
  • Boril, Kiril, Melendor

etc…

Please consider an overhaul of the training camp