Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Can we get a Elemental summons token?

How about adding the ability to copy a specific message instead of only being able to screenshot the the entire page.

3 Likes

Can you remove all the 1* items from all the different rewards? I havenā€™t seen a compass in months.

I will like this too, if it takes like 20 recruits or more and using one of the TC levels say 16 or 17, to train troops, with chance of Epic troops ;

as it is now the only way to get troop is by map, chests and summon dole outs, the map mostly dole out 1* troops that consumes too much ham when being used to level higher star troops.

1 Like

How will the challenge be controlled? When stronger alliances challenge weaker ones? Note there is war chest to be filled.

Dude buff quin her ability is way too good to be average! I canā€™t even ever get and attack in facing her. Complete and utter bull. She should be very slow

Hi. Iā€™ve basically skimmed as best as possible before attempting to post. Pls forgive me if Iā€™ve overlooked the answer to my suggestion.

Why arenā€™t individual Titan Energy Flasks available for purchase in the shop? It does show up in some of the more expensive package deal; however, Iā€™d like to purchase them individually just like I purchase the Raid & World Energy Flasks when the mood strikes. I LOVE fighting titans.

1 Like

My assumption is that itā€™s a limit on ascension materials. Unlimited, or at least unlimited if you pay for refills, titan energy would give a huge advantage to the Pay to Win players over Free to Play when it comes to unfarmable rewards from titan kills. Right now thereā€™s still at least some balance between the two.

A post was merged into an existing topic: KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) donā€™t work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

Iā€™m surprised with the newest characters that Van Helsing wasnā€™t another legendary character in opposition of the Vampire Kingā€¦I mean we do have renfield and now Vlad so it would make for a nice future characterā€¦Perhaps in the mold of Hansel but on a legendary status.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Canā€™t Download update on my Android 4.2.2

@Elpis Read carefully, i said somewhere that they donā€™t have to improve the game? No, iā€™m not.
I only stated that if you only improve this way, older players (that are supposed to be rewarded for their loyalty) have the short stick again, same way was the gems discount for newbe and nothing for elders.
Man that old players are having stuff we newer ARE newer gonna have(heroes&mats)ā€¦but no its ur real opinion let the bastardsss squill till death till they gather 6 telescope which fall like snow earlier in the gameā€¦and bonus screw up let them build even more ao they can never reach us,pathetic

What would the likelihood of a hero resource and ascension items trading system being introduced?

I have seen this as both a good and bad thing, though if it were kept as an alliance option, it would keep those really greedy players from abusing it.
Also I would love to trade with, or just give good heroā€™s to newer players in my alliance.

Can this be done in the future??

I also think trading would bring a fun new aspect to the game. I agree that it should be limited to within your ā€œhomeā€ alliance as there are many players who Merc or bounce from alliance to another. I think that may be the issue. People moving from place to place and their sole purpose is to trade materials and heroes causes, what I believe, the game to lose money. I would love if they did implement trading somehow and I am interested in their reply to your question. Thank you for the suggestion and I will be following to see what happens.

To add to that, you need to make sure itā€™s not easily abused, but make it a fun tool to use for the alliance to help it build and grow as a community/group. Thoughts belowā€¦

New Buildings-
*Guild Hall
~Available at level 12, must have been with current guild for 30 days. When transferring guilds, timer resets. Transferring back counts as a transfer
~Submit resources/items in exchange for commendations
~Commendations are used for trades at the Embassy and Trade Square
~Commendations come different colors (different materials required), researches unlock different colors, all need to be researched
~Upgrading reduces the time it takes to make one commendation (start time is 7 days, full research is 24 hours

*Embassy
~Put up a hero for trade within your Alliance, or use commendations to receive one
~Trade different number of commendations (based on hero stars/rarity), 1 star being 2 commendation, 2 being 4, 3 being 6, 4 being 8 and 5 being 10 (minimum of 20 days time with maxed Guild Hall at lvl20)
~Trading a Hero for commendations get you 25% of the total commendation cost
~After a trade, your Embassy closes for 48 hours to throw a welcome/going away party (continues to help reduce feeding)

*Trade Square
~Commendations can be used to purchase Guild Event special items
~Special items can be used on special Titans to trigger a buff for the duration of that fight
~Special items can be used in new guild quest event once a month for the duration of one quest
~Special items are available to use in addition to normal items

New Event-
*Guild Quest
~Week long guild quest where the guild receives rewards based on the points it gets. The more high level quests that are completed, the more rewards the guild receives (everyone in the guild gets a copy of the same reward available at the tiers as they unlock them)
~Special items are available to use in addition to normal items
~This can be tiers for the guild to work together and complete or can be used as another fashion of guild war (two teams compete to see who can earn the most points total)

4 Likes

Iā€™m afraid I have made my last purchase for your game. I see no sense in wasting any more of my money if my return on investment is some unhelpful 3 star hero. Iā€™m over level 20 now and I still donā€™t have a 5 star hero. I suggest you take a lead out of Blizzardā€™s book with Hearthstone and give players an incrementally better chance of hitting a legendary with each purchase. It creates a very negative consumer experience to receive a three star hero on a purchase with a supposed higher chance of 4 or higher.

I wonā€™t make another purchase until I hear that thing a have changed in this regard.

SG please assign Vordar on a permanent contract and give fim a developer or two to work on this well thought idea

This was November 2017 almost a year ago any insight? I would really like the idea of gear for heroes! Think along the lines of troups, that donā€™t attack but add to a hero. The it to the other idea of skins ā€¦ 2 birds ons stone.

While the original post was from Nov '17, this was a far more recent edit. Canā€™t remember the exact timing but i think within the last month or 2.

Edit: The OP reminds me it was Updated 31 Aug, 2018.

1 Like

Ahh thanks bud.

20 characters