Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

I like having 5 teams more than 3, but I’d really like to have 10 to support Alliance Wars. I do build and try to balance the six war teams. I’m using a spreadsheet now, updating hero levels by hand and updating the power contributed by troops. I’d like to have the war teams be part of the game’s UI. It would be really cool to be able to fill the team for the current battle from a selected team, leaving gaps for any heroes already used.

I’d also want a defense team, as we have now, a team for general map use, a team I’m using to fight the current titan, and a team for experimentation or special handling during challenges.

Just as I’ve increased my hero cap by paying gems, I would be more than willing to pay more to support additional teams

In the current beta, extra team slots are available at a modest :gem: cost. You’ll also be able to name them, so instead of “team 1” it can be “green Titan” or whatever.

That sounds like a good improvement.

Do you know how many or is that still a secret lol.

NOTE;

Since you brought it up as a better may I ask if another small sometimes annoying issue which occurs but please try to follow me here as putting it in words may sound confusing.

We currently have 5 teams we can set.
Say you set team which is used for fighting a titan and you lose so you leave till you you get flags, come back and the team you setup is already thier (great that’s tgecway it should be)
But at times for some reason it’s the defense team that shows up instead of the one which was being used for that titan.

Why does it make that sudden change for no reason?

This doesn’t only happen for titans but for map levels as well and even raids at times.

The annoying part of it is for (example) you sometimes may be at work and want to do a quick hit during lunch so in your hast you forget to check knowing you already setup a team.

I hope this makes some sense, sorry if it doesn’t.

Cheers

Current max in beta is 15 team slots.

Hopefully that makes it to the game! It’s just a little convenience, but one I’m willing to pay for :wink:

Nice. Hope they make it happen soon.

Cheers

Translation (Spanish): Hello everyone, a greeting from me for everyone …
I think, more than an idea, it is a wake-up call, there are many players with cheating programs, and I would like them to help those who can not pay to win.

A post was split to a new topic: Disatisfaction with Event

Translation (Russian): Perhaps it is worth adding training battles between players of the alliance, similar to raids.