Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Request #1: When I obtain items that go into my inventory (Short Rope, Hidden Dagger, etc), if I select the item to read the description, also tell me how many of that item I now have in my inventory. It’s a minor little tweak, with minor little effects, but it lets me tell right then and there if that’s a significant item for me.

Suggestion #2: WAR sharing
This one is a little more complicated. I have a very large Hero list, so much so that most of my 3 stars don’t get used. Other players in my alliance are sometimes using 1 and 2 stars by their last energy. Make it so that during Defense Team setup, players can also flag Heroes to be usable by other members of the alliance instead of by player. Then when attacking, a player may select up to 1 Hero from their Alliance partners to borrow and include in the team. They can’t build a whole team out of borrowed, or the team leads would be floating the entire Alliance. They can’t put them on defense, only for attack. And once borrowed, the Hero can not attack again during that War, just as if the player had used them.

What this does is let the strong members of an Alliance help support the weaker a bit, and gives the weaker members a view of what stronger teams are like and something to work towards. It is also a way to help players feel more like a team, helping each other.

2 Likes

@Petri
Could you pleas update your list? Raid shelds has been added, so i’m sure you are working on other items on the wishlist :smile:

Translation (Italian): Implement automatic daily message in “alliance” chat.

1 Like

Just to one of these points above.

We do NOT need a full language translation to every possible language. We just need to add 20 additional rooms subsections under an “international room” section (one for each missing nation). This is a 5 minutes job for an average programmer.
No brainer.

Thank you.

1 Like

As a former owner of many online forums Let me please say that SG Being a world wide gaming site should have this forum set up as a multi-language site already.
How!

Place a tab at the top where uses can choose thier preferred language.

This is a very easy program to incorporate into any forum on the internet so not doing so on such a world wide infrastructure can only be viewed as being unacceptable.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I do not understand why you are fixing on the language barrier. Put an international keyboard on your phone. And there are no problems to communicate in any language of the world. how i do it Good luck and good mood to all of you

3 Likes

I can’t find an option to start new topic, so I’ll post my idea in this one.
How about allowing players from clan DUEL each other (without loosing rank points) so they will be able to train + have some competitive fun?

Demolish for partial resource credit to build your castle for the needs you need at the moment.

I have a suggestion, matching Alliances that are closer to the team power, not taking each members 30 top heroes including epics and legendaries. All my members now are opting out of wars due to we have lost 3 in a row now because we are being totally overpowered, the matchups have to be fixed or get rid of the wars, dont get good loot anyways out of the war ,i get better loot from my chests and titans and the free loot tower.

This why new ones don’t have the ability to start new threads, because they arent usong the search function for existing threads. This “idea” is one of 20 thread starts already. S do me a favour and use the search function everytime and you will be astonished…

4 Likes

Nice idea, I didn’t even know they made those for phones.

Is it an app?

I welcome. In full, this keyboard online supports more than 37 languages ​​for instant translation when writing text, online searching for any information without leaving the application and without switching windows and many many useful features.

Not sure if it’s ever been suggested but I’d like to be able to review defensive matchups to see how my team is performing. To limit the amount of saved data maybe just see the last 3 games In your watchtower.

I’d recommend joining one of the PVP chats in Line. If you belong to them, people will post videos of their attacks on your watchtower and you can see how your Defensive team does. Every now and then someone will post a video of your team actually winning, so you can see what it looks like when your team isn’t getting their butt handed to them.

1 Like

He meant train troops from ground, not upgrading them

I would love a means of turning recruits into troops instead of heroes. Seems like an obvious transformation.

3 Likes

This is the player’s information that he is with me in the same alliance
I want to retrieve it
Thank

Colorblind already exists- it’s an attack used by certain heroes an enemys. It’s also used in various manners,

:heart_eyes::ghost::sunglasses::heart_eyes_cat::rose::couple::couple::beers:

I’ve found a few of similiar topics and your response to each one of them. Without posts/topics like this how wpuld you gonna increase number of your posts?
I think its better to write even exact idea 10 times than not to write it at all… Please reconsider your life

I like having 5 teams more than 3, but I’d really like to have 10 to support Alliance Wars. I do build and try to balance the six war teams. I’m using a spreadsheet now, updating hero levels by hand and updating the power contributed by troops. I’d like to have the war teams be part of the game’s UI. It would be really cool to be able to fill the team for the current battle from a selected team, leaving gaps for any heroes already used.

I’d also want a defense team, as we have now, a team for general map use, a team I’m using to fight the current titan, and a team for experimentation or special handling during challenges.

Just as I’ve increased my hero cap by paying gems, I would be more than willing to pay more to support additional teams