Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

can you add ukrainian chat?

A simple suggestion:
To change the way you could use gems to speed up trainings & buildings (lower problems with items and none with chests) like how loot tickets works, to have the chance to select the gems you want to spend and reduce by X the waiting time, to add smarter ways to gems usage and avoid 4 digit gems cost D:

Translation: Make a game in the auction where you can buy things to improve the heroes for diamonds, there will thus be a great demand.

It would be very helpful to me if I could sort my hero roster by team. Please consider that option.

It does that automatically (teams default to the top of the list).

However, duplicate card usage over multiple teams will result in that card being marked ā€œTeam 1,2,3ā€, rather than falsely showing you having three of that same card.

Hello rook remember me Iā€™m dragon slayer the one that got kicked

Hi there! Welcome to the Forum. :wink:

Back to topic: The Shortlist

I would suggest a visualisation of trophy points for the last 100 days with a line chart. The chart may have horizontal lines to illustrate, which raid arena is reached (gold, platinā€¦). The chart may be accessible from player profile or from raids.

It would be nice to be able to sort the heroes in the roster by number of stars. My unlevelled 5* are always getting lost among 3*.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to the new ways to get the ascension materials. I find it frustrating sometimes how long it seems to take to do that. Canā€™t wait!

It could be possible to add a recuits roll to chests?

Would like to be able to be able to save 6 teams instead of 5. Need 6 teams for war so would make sense to be able to save 6 teams.

3 Likes

I know youā€™ve recently added teams 3-5, but with the wars, six teams are needed. So, could you please consider adding team #6, so it is easier to keep up with heroes 26-30 for the war?

3 Likes

I personally think there should be a guild vault of some kind where you can deposit either heroes or food and iron, possibly even items and summon tokens? Would be nice to share the lot us higher level ones have with the lower levels for the guild. Could do gift access from it from elder or above to send it to them so they donā€™t just take all of it and leave?

This has been discussed elsewhere. Most of us build war teams based on the particular foe. I will use a different team for a full a.m. with a yellow tank, a full team with red tank, and a cleanup with two healers in the corners. I really donā€™t understand the idea of setting up presets for wars.

3 Likes

I completely agree with you, but for some people they donā€™t have lots of heros to choose from in a war and they would want to just have a set team for battle

1 Like

Exactly - the team is always tailored to who I attack - no prescribed teams here. Do I have 4 purples left in my 30? Guess what, yellow tanks getting the visit :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Alliance Wars Requests and Ideas

I would like to see more levels of training camp with colour-specific legendary training. I need one specific green 5* and I have a feeling that I will sooner drop the game than get her from my TC20.

Petri, when you get a chanceā€¦ IF you get a chanceā€¦ please take a look at my idea for possibly implementing Nature defense debuffs into the game and an idea about how to make Gravemaker much more viable and less of a mosquito on the battlefield.

Here!

1 Like