Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Yes, war matchups need fixed desperately! We’re facing a team with a +13,000 pt differential. That’s insane.

No, I agree. My Alliance has a very vocal leader and Elders - It’s a horrible pain to try and properly discuss tactics with only four words showing at a time to reweiw what you are writing.

1 Like

Regarding item trading/sales: take a note from Diablo III, Blizzard had to shut the auction house down completely after a glitch enabled some players to create millions if gold which they then cashed out for real money. It’s not exactly the same, since there is no “cash-out”, but even in this case it’s not something which any app or game which utilizes in app purchasing can simply do. Even without a glitch, you’ve likely noted gem costs are static when purchasing them, but fairly random when using them.
Gems can be purchased at the cost of money, but can be used to buy Iron, Gold, fight refills, expedited training and building, but most significantly here special offer packages with ascension materials. Whatever the case, trading and buying from other players even as mediated by the devs will require devs to change a whole lot of things, and perhaps even file legal/financial paperwork.
It turns the app developers into heads of a small-publicly traded corporation of sorts, and requires players to be more specifically monitored.

The same thing happened in Gemstone III a long time ago, but I don’t think they shut anything down. I am not even certain the game is around anymore. I eventually changed my PW to a super long hexadecimal that there is no way I could recall and logged out one day. I was one of the top players in the game at the time.

1 Like

Since we are give 6 war flags for alliance wars to fight with we should be able to have a 6th team slot so we can have 6 teams set instead of 5

2 Likes

Retaliation attack damage is rediculous and is way to strong. I agree

What about making it so you can interchange or replace building types. For instance, what if I setup too many mining buildings, and want to switch a few out for farms???

You can’t. Everyone gets the exact same buildings, at the same stronghold levels. The only variable is which building you use to convert to a barracks at stronghold level 10 so you can level troops.

Need easier ways to get diamonds and when you reach a certain level to start getting the higher ranked troops & Fighters

How about the ability to take sets of troops that you have multiple of and combine them to strengthen them as you level up?

1 Like

Could you be more specific? Are you talking about something different than what can be accomplished in the Barracks?

ok…I mean taking say 5 one star set of troops and combining them into a two star set of troops or 7 two star sets of troops to get 1 three star set of troops.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

2 Likes

Its a neat Idea, but has been mentioned before. It undermines the whole idea of summons for the chance at better troops idea, which is how they make money.

They will never implement such things without rng in the event of happening. Thats what the whole business and cashmachine is made of. Also any event without rng promotes pay2win with many more customers raging in the end.

Multiple troops are useless! Let us use them for leveling up heroes or even troop ascension so that they serve a purpose! Thank you.

That’s what I say! I’m with ya. Troop ascension or troop leveling up or even use the extras to increase the star rating of the troop you have. What about using the extras to increase hero level?

When you get to stronghold level 10, you get the option to convert a level 5 building into a barracks, which lets you level up troops.

would it be possible to have a little more percentage in the invocations for the 4 and 5 stars with the vip?

TROPHIES
In my personal opinion the trophies should be an item that everyone keeps . Once you raid and win , the trophies given should be based on the power level of the team you defeated . The defeated team would just lose its watch tower food and iron . Losing trophies one fought so hard for is like taking someone’s XP from them and is so devastating . Like if you agree .

1 Like

You might want to consider fixing existing things before adding new ones. As a relatively new player (approx 2.5 months) I see so much wrong with this game that I’m ready to give it up for the new Marvel game.

You want to make money; your devs don’t work for free. I get it. Maybe you should figure out a business model and stick to it. You’re not a micro-pay game because $100 isn’t exactly chump change. This isn’t a gambling site but you run your summons and offers like games of chance. Maybe you’ll get your needed ascension item or maybe you’ll just get this crappy wooden sword. Maybe you’ll get this 5* hero and maybe you’ll only get a 3* that you don’t need or want. You offer a paid gaming experience (VIP pass) but the pass doesn’t offer much. A second builder is nice but I’d rather have unlimited world energy.

Speaking of energy, it is utterly ridiculous that you only gain one world energy per level and that doesn’t even increase on several levels. When it takes over 200,000 xp to the next level and you only have 20-something world energy points that take 10 minutes each to generate, it end up taking approx. 180 hours of game play to level. Are you kidding me? Considering the amount of xp it takes to level, you should get 5 world energy points per level and xp for titan hits, wars and raids. I am only level 24 and I’m already completely bored and fed up with how long it takes.

So you want to make money? It’s not that difficult:

1. Allow us to purchase needed ascension items with gems.
  2. Add tiers to the hero summons so that we are guaranteed a 4* or 5* at the top tier and 3*s at a lower tier.
  3. Give players 5 world energy points per level so that they don’t get bored and stop playing. Also increase the number of alliance points on milestone levels (every 10?) or reduce the timers.
  4. Give players xp for raids, titans and wars for the same reason.
  5. Sell alliance energy flasks.
  6. Include unlimited energy with the VIP passes.
  7. Bring back mercs. Get rid of the newer requirements that keep them from helping out. Nothing is more frustrating than losing a titan for less than 20K points because some alliance members are temporarily MIA. It ruins the fun and camaraderie, which leads to players quitting.
  8. Troop leveling is ridiculously food expensive. It should be a lot less and cost half the amount of food to feed a 1* as it does a 2*. That won’t make you any money but it would make the game suck less.
  9. Who cares about new avatars? I certainly don’t. The reward for completing raid missions should be ascension items. Period. Again, that won’t make you money up front but it will make the game suck less, which, in turn, keeps players interested in playing.
2 Likes