Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Good news, we made a major update to the shortlist! Please check the first post. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, we really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see new quests and more of them at the same time! I would definitely battle for pins, backgrounds and avatars. For golden tokens, purple flasks or 20 pieces of midnight root. It would be nice to have a different set of rewards.

And what about mini-games where its not the goal to beat an enemy but to create as many gems as you can in 20 turns… or hit/find a golden chest with a chance to score cool items. 1 min treasure hunting… Rescueing Balthazar and getting guaranteed 3* trainer hero for it… just throwing ideas out there :smiley:

Oh, and I would still love to see who of my alliance is online with a green dot in the alliance list. Posted about the same thing in March =).

3 Likes

All sounds very nice! Just wondering though… what exactly are Raid Shields :smiley:?

Probably shields to protect you from being raided :thinking:

1 Like

Good news. But hope you will also add titan and war statistics of attacks number of alliance members. It will be very useful for leaders.

1 Like

I would really like to customize the Alliance banner. More than customize my heroes.

I wonder if with the war chest, war points for the alliance rating coming, too? Your alliance rating now is only affected by trophys and titans, but nothing shows more power of your alliance than defeating others… Am i wrong?

That’s funny cause I open up monster chest, platinum chest. Mystic vision, titan chest etc… and for at least 3 months now I’ve gotten nothing! Had a monster chest yesterday n finally got fine gloves. First ascension mat after 3 months. I think a balance there should be addressed. I know I am not the only one!

1 Like

Greetings
I want to share my idea about sharing. I think in alliences people could share their recources, troops, even heroes which they need make a good team for allaince. At least sharing resorces must allow i think. That way game will be more chalanging between allainces. I wait for your reply. Whit regards …

1 Like

Why isn’t this already in the game? From what I remember it’s been requested by many players and nobody has ever opposed. Is it too difficult for developers to implement?

1 Like

I can understand it not being implemented in the game until the matching system is finally giving reasonable results, but I’m surprised that it’s not even under development. It seems a no-brainer to encourage players to compete.

1 Like

I understand that a leaderboard for aw have to wait for a matching system being settled.
But it is for sure a long waited improvement of the game…

I think we should be able to trade heroes with teammates Or to give them ones to help out the team

Are you politely saying the matchmaking sucked for the last 8 months? I kind off agree with that, but it’s still not why we don’t have leaderboards.

I was saying that the current matchmaking is a good reason not to implement a leaderboard yet. The fact that the devs aren’t even working on the leaderboard idea means you’re correct, and that matchmaking issues are clearly not the sole reason the devs have for not doing it.

Discussed so often, use the Search Function please

You can only be raided while you are away.
So players will be able to reach a top level and then use Raid shields to be “unraidable”?

Before the AW matchmaking was revised, we lost only 2 wars!
After the AW matchmaking was revised, we won only 2 wars!
Since the matchmaking was revised, we have constantly been matched against alliances with team power of 5%-10% higher than ours. Are the bench depths of our alliance members so great that in over 20 wars, no other alliance with a lower rating had better benches?
Or have we just become very stupid since the matchmaking revision?

Morale is quite low and our alliance has been losing members at the rate of one member per war!
At least until the AW matchmaking is refined, pleeeeeease improve loot for the losing alliance in order not to destroy our morale so completely…

Then we will appreciate the AW Chests just like everyone else :wink:

All my buildings are maxed…I need a vest for iron!! Hurry up please :blush:
Or else, just introduce a simple exchange of one resource for another with a 50% return, ie 100K food/iron in return for 200K iron/food - another nice use for the Watchtower :slight_smile: