Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

I see your post, Xero. :slight_smile:

I do agree with you. It’d be nice to have 6 slots.

Actually discovered this not thay long ago lol it’s been a heap of help

1 Like

I am reading all I can :grin:

As a new way to level Heroes, why not award them XP when they are used in teams, including titan battles, quests, wars, and/or raids? It would add a new element to the game. Have you considered that? Thx

2 Likes

Add to alliance leaders possibility to add to players inner alliance names like aristocratic title (free to text what needed) like “War champ”, “Lurker” etc.

2 Likes

Add to war loot new items like “Scroll of experience” which after activated by alliance leader will give everyone in alliance additional 10% of experience in next two hours.

1 Like

And finally name that chat in the game “Experienced 20+ (no ads)” and there will no more questions about ads in that chat. Because for everyone who only going in the game it is looks like as chat where you can find 20+ players to his alliance. And nowhere stated that no ads. And all fuss from players looks not good in that case because people do not must go to external resources to find somewhere that someone said “in that chat must be no ads”. Thank you

Any chance of making the war rewards a little better? Even if you’re the top scorer, it seems as if the best stuff you get are basic items you can already obtain through missions and crafting.

1 Like

Translate (Russian): Conduct daily rewards for entering the game for example !?

Hello, I got a idea, to have record of alliance wars, of the ones you won and lost.

1 Like

@Rashaad18 Hmm never thought of that. Good idea

Atctivate Vip:
Cash or with gems.

I always for get which color beats which color (red, blue, green) when building my team before a battle. Can you put the little guideline in the team building section before gameplay?

1 Like

I’m not sure how to vote for something already on the “being considered” list, but the pinned message in alliance chat would be hugely helpful. Right now everyone uses the alliance description box for messages they want everyone to see, but some people still don’t look there, and those messages are viewable by anyone, which certainly wasn’t the intended purpose of that box.

Its like every game
Fire burns Wood
Wood drains Water
Water extinguish Fire

2 Likes

Exept it is “ice” and “fire” and fire melts ice but not in this game :ok_hand:

1 Like

Fire melts the ice, then the resulting water extinguishes the fire. :wink:

Since I can’t make a new post, I’ll suggest letting new users post. A lot of people arent going to bother jumping through all these hoops to post an idea or get help, many will probably just uninstall

1 Like

Well Azrael I‘d estimate that 95% or even more of all „newbiquestions“ were already asked and answered on this forum. Thus I think it‘s a good idea to have a small barrier for posting threads and encourage ppl to search for similar topics.