Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

This has been discussed elsewhere. Most of us build war teams based on the particular foe. I will use a different team for a full a.m. with a yellow tank, a full team with red tank, and a cleanup with two healers in the corners. I really don’t understand the idea of setting up presets for wars.

3 Likes

I completely agree with you, but for some people they don’t have lots of heros to choose from in a war and they would want to just have a set team for battle

1 Like

Exactly - the team is always tailored to who I attack - no prescribed teams here. Do I have 4 purples left in my 30? Guess what, yellow tanks getting the visit :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Alliance Wars Requests and Ideas

I would like to see more levels of training camp with colour-specific legendary training. I need one specific green 5* and I have a feeling that I will sooner drop the game than get her from my TC20.

Petri, when you get a chance… IF you get a chance… please take a look at my idea for possibly implementing Nature defense debuffs into the game and an idea about how to make Gravemaker much more viable and less of a mosquito on the battlefield.

Here!

1 Like

Here is a simple request that I don’t think anyone will take issue with.

Would you please make it so that we can see where we are in a battle? For example, in any world battle or challenge battle, at the top of the screen it should say “2 of 5", if you’re on the second of five levels (or waves, or whatever you want to call it). Sometimes we miss it between levels, and it can make a difference as to how we want to attack the current level to prepare for the next.

Thanks for your attention.

15 Likes

So,
An idea that has occurred to me. For the Alliance Wars, maybe we can designate one player as the (insert appropriate label) of the Alliance. And the benefit of that would be that they get additional war flags.

Just to change things up a little.

1 Like

Hello,
Some simple and usefull ideas.
• showing number of attacks done by a player in titan and war:
[2] 1min ago thegrinder attacked for 1000 dmg
[1] 5min ago playerx attacked for 8888 dmg
[1] 7 min ago thegrinder attacked for 2222 dmg
• leaders or co-leaders can leave a note or mark on titan (green or red color checkmark) for alliance members (to attack or let him go)
• “max stats preview” button for heroes

4 Likes

Hello. I am new here and to the game and although I understand the importance of posting in the appropriate thread I couldn’t find a link to start a new topic anywhere so please accept my apologies.

I am writing to not to complain but to make a suggestion fir future updates which would greatly help not only myself but many others like me who are couloured blind which means as much as I am enjoying playing this game I am unable to tell the difference between the yellow and green or the blue and pink which as you would know abd understand being able to determine colours plays a big part in strategy playing and makes the difference between winning and losing all because the colors resemble to closely to each other.

If one of each set like say for example the green and yhe blue where stonger it would help so much and make playing for more enjoyable and less frustrating.

There are many different kinds of colour blindness and the most common is being able to tell similar colours which resemble one another apart.

I am hoping you understand this dilemma which we face and can find it your capabilities to help people like myself out on this matter which would encourage use to more appreciate the game and soend more time on it.

Regards

2 Likes

I appreciate that it’s more subtle tan in some other games, but each tile has a distinctive pattern as well as color.

• purple skull in convex-top shield
  • yellow sun in concave-top shield
  • blue snowflake in complex shield
  • green leaf in flat-top shield
  • Red flame in circle

So I think SG has done a fair job helping the color-blind while keeping a clean visual interface.
2 Likes

It’s figuring out the color of the opponents, not the tiles, that looks like it would be difficult, speaking as someone who isn’t colorblind. Maybe putting an identifiable appropriate shield icon on the info popup would help identify them for folks with color issues.

4 Likes

I would like it where we could build troops like we build our heros. We can get troops while using a summon token so why not let us build them?

I had an interesting idea. When i raid and win the other person has three opportunities to revenge that raid as usual. Why not expand on that and allow a continuous revenge scenario where you can keep doing it, until someone loses the three attempts in a row but also only allowing a set amount of improvement to you team. Because the amount of times I defeat someone they revenge on me and I want to go again back at them it makes for a little bit more rivalry.

This can be abused. You could build a little circle of players who all set weak defenses, allow each other to win back trophies, then win them back again with strong offense.

2 Likes

Yea it’s the square frame around the fighers at the bottom of each round that the issue as I can’t tell the colors apart.

Maybe if they had a tiny image of there shield it would help identify them.

Also the ring at yhe base of each opponent as i can tell them apart.

These are the only 2 areas which causes issues the base ring and the frame of our fighters st the bottom of each round.

I understand this may seem ridiculous to those who aren’t colour blind but it’s a major annoyance for those who are and please don’t misunderstand me the colours and graphics are excellent it’s just those 2 areas which are an important part of being able to advance which are causing issues as i constantly keep feeding them instead of shotting them.

Solving this wouldn’t mean changing the colours but instead just making one of them in each section like yellow/green and blue/purple more high lighted rather than have them looking similar .
Cheers

1 Like

Pls short time world energy its so boring waiting it

Hehe, the old PW oops. I can’t tell you how many times. :slight_smile:

You can change a forge or training building into a troop upgrade ‘barracks’ i beleive after level 10.