Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Create a new topic in the Ideas & Feature Requests area of the forums. There’s a box with a “+ Topic” on the area’s home page:

2 Likes

I am sorry if I disturbe you with my questions, but I didn’t find anything :sweat_smile:

Nevermind they just promote me :laughing:

1 Like

At the beginning, I apologize for my English. Translated by Google translator.
: joy :: joy :: joy :: joy :: joy :: joy:
I think it would be very useful for the history of the titans in the alliance. The leader or any member of the alliance may enter the “titan history” tab and see statistics of all (or at least three) previous titans, such as displayed in the chat. Name of the alliance member and number of points.

Best Regards : upside_down_face :: upside_down_face :: upside_down_face:

1 Like

I updated the list to reflect current situation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Hero idea

@Petri there is a confusing use of “next year” in the OP. Could you please clarify In the post what is 2018 and what, if anything, is 2019?

1 Like

Most interestingly on the season two line - my guess is this was just a leftover from the previous one.

This is a great list - what may be nice is a targeted quarter of the year for implementation.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out. Modified again! :slight_smile:

Hi… Sorry if isn’t the right place but, someday the emiticonos option will be implemented in the chat? Thanks and great game

Translation: We could play against players from the same alliance.

1 Like

Translation: He could join a friendly match, or availing spoils with the consent of both of the same alliance!
That is a match between the players of the same alliance.

1 Like

Hey dude, pls, implament a market, food and metal exchenges…

I suggested this some way back :slight_smile:

1 Like

As Petri commented in the very first post, please read the Shortlist before posting (to avoid suggestions that have already been made).

Here’s a link if you don’t want to scroll to the top: :slight_smile:

@Rook, @Coppersky I there a good place to move the below reply:

Just had an idea:

If battle alliance fellows is added ( for free or world energy), there should be two modes- practice mode & buffed mode.

Practice mode would use the teams as is for testing your teams.

Buffed mode would use the same heroes but 8/8 special skill, max tier, & max level. A lot of Empires is about collecting heroes & setting up teams that work well together. If I have a team of 4* glass cannons, it would be helpful to test out different 4* tanks to see which I should level first for each team.

3 Likes

Question: would these test modes be for

• PvP Raid
  • Province map
  • Titan
  • Alliance War?

My teams perform differently in each of these; which would you want to be testing?

1 Like

That is a good question.

I think the most important feature is PvP raid.

Just like Barracks need you to add troops first, you should start from most return to least return on the developer cycle investment.

Titan is so influenced by the 90 second timer and random boards it may never be added or can be added last. Depends on Developer cycles.

Province map Bosses are the same every time, and Challenge event stages are the same every time ( uses the same mechanic ) so they are also low priority. Especially now that iOS has caught up to Android and you can screen cast your combat for later review and analysis.

Alliance war is going to take years for the alpha test to return any significant data due to the 30 hero target.

Recording your raid defense team in action against actual raid attackers is of little value since you have no input into the attacking team and is totally wasted if they are deliberately manipulating their trophy rating. My “Other” MMO has live PvP ( which is slowly winding down as the game hit a rough patch ) and lets you share replays of it. It is always annoying when a player fights you with five Trainer Heroes ( in that game it is naked heroes - no armor, weapons, enchants or gems ). Only to be more annoying when you realize you BOTH have five Trainer Heroes ( naked hero slap fights can take 30- 40 minutes ). Wouldn’t mind a reward for successfully defending with your defense team but that is another rant.

Being able to test your attacking raid team against your alliance fellow’s defense team will allow you to adjust your attacking team, them to adjust their attacking team, and you to share the screen cast review and analysis with your alliance. My “Other” MMO lets you do this and it is really helpful for testing your raid attack and raid defense ( actually you can mock PvP versus anyone in your matching range, even if they are in another alliance, and all your alliance fellows, regardless of your alliance fellows trophies). It also lets you show the new players how your raid attack and defense teams work.

It will be nice if you allowed charging by mobile balance that will make charging easier

I do love this game. Would you consider more clothes for the women. They look cold to me. And how about less clothes for the male characters? Maybe with a nice bulge? Thanks.

1 Like