Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

3 suggestions:
Add the Troops Trainer
Add a Training Trip quest
Add a Travelling Merchant where buy up to X basic items for meat and iron, limited to 1* items.

13 Likes

Now, I am super stoked about this idea of a “travelling merchant”. Odds can be worked out by SG, but his would be nice!

3 Likes

Well said Chuck. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Older players may get short stick but they got to explore new things for the effort. Risk => reward.

“To boldly go where no man has gone before.”

1 Like

We had a leader leave Indigo and so we had a co-leader start another alliance because he felt helpless in some areas. So now we have Indigo Tide. It kinda sucked we had to do that because we were doing so well with titans and had to start over, but we are getting strong again. About 20+ members came with us. We have a strong core group and have gotten stronger quickly.

3 Likes

Another suggestion of mine: to gain 1 world + 1 raid + 1 alliance flask as you gain level instead of have a “forced refill”, to help players playing when they can and to not “force” them to wait playing (and levelling) to gain the better value out of the refill.

18 Likes

@FraVit93

Now, that’s an idea!
I second the motion.

Relatively new player here, but I do get the occasional thank you gift from them now and then. “Thank you for hanging in there” type thing. Something larger for long term players would be appropriate.
Topping out at level 20, 3 months, 6 months, etc.

2 Likes

May want to consider blocking players from using certain names such as admin and moderator, u see people with those names on all the time impersonating the devs and posting links for free gems. Most of us know better but it new players may be tricked by it.

5 Likes

I would like to suggest adding an option to use recruits to train troops in training camps or barracks rather than only being able to just level them up or find new troops. Troop availability during normal gameplay is too limited making it very slow to level up troops…

3 Likes

Multi-builders or at least a queue of tasks so that as resources become available several desired upgrades can be accomplished between visits!
#taskqueuewhileaway

2 Likes

Melendor debería de ser uno más que curase los estados alterados propios del ekipo porque hay muy pocos contados kelo again casi todos son los ke kitan el beneficio alos contsrior pero no curan a su ekipo totalmente , vivicia y rigard son los únicos que curan los estados propios ?

Melendor has his own strength, removing foes’ buffs. That’s a very valuable special. As you note, if you want to clean up your own team, use Rigard, Vivica or Lady Locke (Pirates event hero).

Would really like the ability to watch how the raid okayed out when someone attacked me. Kinda like a replay. This would allow players to determine weakness and address them. Most strategy games have this already.

9 Likes
1 Like

I so much wish for this feature…however, I think it takes the devs a long time to develop such a feature so it is difficult for them to consider right now!

Trade/Merchant Feature

Some very basic ideas that could be implemented for a merchant/trading option:

• would be accessed either from the SH (to give it some functionality) or from the Outpost
  • trade food/metal for 50% of the other resource metal/food and vice versa
  • trade a large amount of food/metal for a gem

This would introduce a feature in the game that is very realistic, since trading has always been part of every culture and community, while not changing the overall balance of the game.

I also think that such a feature would not be difficult to develop and incorporate in the game,

1 Like

This 2:1 trading idea seems simple and serviceable to me. Set a max/day traded based on the level of the Market (or SH or Outpost).

A more sophisticated version might shift the trade ratio based on volume. For example, the first 20k can be traded at 2:1, then the next 20k at 3:1, etc. no hard cap, but at some point the marginal value is so bad it’s not worth doing. Increase the shift point (20k in the example) with the market level.

It’s easy to get lost in the endless possibilities of merchant activity, so the simplicity of this idea has a lot of appeal. Trading mats, buying crafting ingredients, earning gems…all possible. But a simple rebalancing of the two basic commodities—simple and worthwhile.

2 Likes

Trading resources for gems should also be easy and just a tad more interesting.
If you get a gem for each 10K resources, 1M food or metal would give you 100 gems - not even enough for a basic summon.
This should not alter the in-game balance but make things that little bit more spicy!

people with high level farms and watchtower are producing well over a million food per day. I’m not sure the devs are gonna give out an epic hero or troop token every 2.5 days or so…