Shortest Raid Battle Ever?

Was I “fighting” a “cup-dropper”???

2 Likes

most likely

20 Gadurius

2 Likes

Yeah okay, let’s face Gadeirus. Well, we should set up a red… Or two red heroes… Maybe three… three is nearly four… Well. Let’s make it a safe one. Throw in all red ones. And make sure that they’re the best from the roster cause… You never know.

Poor Gadeirus.:laughing:

8 Likes

Merge @Rook

• List item

Re-roll. Not enough heroes for filling a raid chest.

But yeah, a cup dropper for sure. While it is uncool to leave less than 5 heroes for a raid flag, they unwittingly are giving you an opportunity to advance the Gadierus quest!

7 Likes

Probably not the shortest ever, it did take you two moves :wink:

This would be the definition of a cup-dropper, though this is also the most annoying type, as they will get skipped a lot by people looking to fill their wanted chests. They are a pleasure to come across when the chest is on cooldown though.

4 Likes

Hahaha haha! I was experimenting with a mono red team when this “opportunity” popped up. I thought about rerolling…I knew I wouldn’t really learn anything, but 20 cups is 20 cups and…entertainment value!:smile:

Merge? Where?..just sayin’!

Oh the Hilarity!..:rofl:

:woman_shrugging::+1:

Prob wrong but I like to merge everything haha!

2 Likes

I hadn’t read that thread…yet!

1 Like

Ok, I read it. Merging into that thread would seem a non sequitur. This post was never meant for anyone’s edification, and it doesn’t seem consistent with whatever point that OP meant to make. My point is that I was amused, and slightly confused , so if theres a Humor Thread youd like to see it merged into, feel free to send the dubiosity of my perplextication…there!

3 Likes

My fastest war hit ever.

7 Likes

VERY NICE! (but it was still more than 2 moves! Lol)

1 Like

This is true haha. 20 chars

To be fair, you were fighting More than One Gladierus :laughing:

lol that would be awesome if raiding gave you credit toward that mission.

2 Likes

I never get his name right…Gratuitous? Gladiolas? GramNegatives?

1 Like

In the time it takes to spell out his name, you could have defeated him 12 more times.

2 Likes

I feel like the Norm Crosby of E&P hero names

1 Like

Cookie Settings