Short to medium term roster goals (mental note to self - wbu?)

I like the idea, cause it help to check roster weakness.

• Main need is a fast (average still acceptable) blue multi hitter. I need to replace Iris in my defense, and pair with my abundant average blue heroes
  • Then I need a green hitter, possibly hit-three, to pair with almur and Francine
    Then a 5 mana controller would be awesome. I’m sitting on lv1 R&N, leaning towards onatel as second choice in FS.
  • Finally I’d like a purple multi hitter, as lot of alliances ae moving away from purple tank It could become again a valid offensive option
    Frida, Evelyn,cLeo and panther/2cDomitia are welcome to join my roster, but not really needed as I have the 3/4 EDD version
2 Likes

Yeah need is a bit extreme… i do have gramps i dont think iv even leveled as yet… Also anton who iv maxed but hardly ever used …
I prob can live with out one but be nice to have…

I faced a team with charon in a raid that dude is insane on lvl3 charge … Like nothing has happened the past battle…

I want him now haha :joy:

1 Like

Following up on my own post. Funny how the path of the game can change with one day. So I did a ten pull in the challenge event since I was at 90/100 on the fated summons. 6 crap and then boom - Costume Jabberwocky. I’ll try him as a Purple tank for war and see how he fares compared to Freya/Dr. Moreau/Khonshu. Tank and purple depth potentially solved.

Very next one Guardian Gazelle. Solves my next two needs, A universal Attack buffer and Yellow depth - AMAZING. With the 10 pulls two were legendary so I sat at 98/100 on the fated summons. Had three summons (30 coins) from the last event I saved them from. Used 2, out pops Guardian Jackal Costume. Makes my maxed regular jackal even stronger for more yellow help. Then I take Posiedon free from the summon, more depth and Waterpipe protection.

One challenge coins left, HELLO Gazelle #2!

That was a good day.

3 Likes

Congrats on a great haul! That is amazing!

2 Likes

Updating:
I pulled The Hatter today in a single pull.

Evelyn and Garnett, my heart now is ready for you!

2 Likes

Mate, forget about my 4 in a row - you’ve hit the jackpot :slight_smile: Congratulations!!

And to you too! Amazing luck!

PS. Since my TC20 luck was so good, I decided to put my name into a lottery draw for the right to buy a discounted car in real life, and won that too…the aura of luck is continuing, I shall savour it while it lasts

3 Likes

Amazing luck everyone. I also today got King Author.

2 Likes

great pull!! I hope his sword is mightier than his pen.

3 Likes

As a writer, I want to be a king author someday

1 Like

Even better pulls got Guardian Panther with Costume and also got Guardian Hippo on the same 10 draw the best luck I had in a while

2 Likes

Updating my roster needs and wishlist:

:red_circle: I’ve got all the healers I needed: Grazul, Phenexa and Hathor

The red wishlist hasn’t changed since I still want Alucard, El Duque, Levena or Hypnos

Luckily I’ve grabbed C Zim who provided me some needed dispel at red

:green_circle: I’ve landed Hatter and Evelyn so I’m satisfied

The wishlist still longs for Hanmertusk or Arco (I picked Milena over him - but no regrets). I’ve got Athos for a VF snipers

:large_blue_circle: Frida and C Perseus showed up.

And Soul Exchange provided me Milena and Quintin

My new wishlist is G Hippo but I can live without him

:yellow_circle: still wanting C1 Leônidas but C white rabbit is good enough

Topaz came from SE and Anne from Super Elemental

:purple_circle: nothing changed. Purple was and still is my best color

:white_circle: still have a shortage for revivers but Heimdall came from Fated Summkn

That’s it. It’s an improvement