Short to medium term roster goals (mental note to self - wbu?)

Part of the fun of this game is imagining who would complete your roster. This particularly ties in to Soul Exchange and Fated Summon generally (the power of choosing who you were lacking was never an option back in the day pre 2022!!)

For me, I need (in order of priority):

1. A non 3* health booster / overhealer to all, in ANY colour, but preferably not green (Esme, Ariel-C, Azmia, I’m looking at you!!!)
  2. A decent yellow attacker who ideally has a decent supporting ability, for yellow stacks.
  3. Similar situation with green.
  4. A non-Rigard non-Sabina 4* or 5* purple healer or pseudo healer (or at least Rigard or Sabina’s costumes lol).
  5. Similar situation to 2&3 but for blue
  6. A red 5* healer.
  7. A sorcerer, barbarian or druid who ideally fits 1-6 above.

What about you, would love to see what everyone else has in mind for their roster? :slight_smile:

Cheers

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I want a Taco

I need want a reviver … I want a alby as have mats emblems and Lb

2 Likes

My goal was to create a mono team for each color. I have already built a decent team but i do recognize that i can improve on some of them.

1. Green- would like Evelyn for her EDD to pair with my Frigg. And while I am at it- would like Ma’at to replace Frigg for that more consistent DD.
  2. Blue, Yellow and purple- im actually ok with these colors. My yellow and purple are faster due to thor/horus/jackal and nyx/kage/khonshu. My blue is pretty solid also but needs to pull off 9 tiles to guarantee the win.
  3. Red- unfortunately i am also a little weaker in red and i dont know how to improve it.
2 Likes

Great thread Frenzy, I like thinking about what would help our progression in getting better. Here’s mine:

1. A universal attack buffer I could get for titans. I would love Gazelle, Miki, Tarlak (I know I can get him but reason below will explain). This would really bring up my titan scores and everyone wants that.
  2. Yellow depth - I’ve been ■■■■■■■■ about this for ages and I got Onatel in fated summons which was huge, and will take Poseidon next to try and craft a strong team. But I just don’t like the synergy of my yellow team period.
  3. A true Purple tank for war. We use the most common war tank and I try all different one and my performance is rarely great. Dr. Moreau, Khonshu or Freya and 20 emblemed and limit broken are just OK. Even Kunchen and Viscaro with 20 emblems stink for VF wars.
  4. A good defender for Blue. The three I have used are all 20 emblem and LB, -Iris, Skadi and Lord Loki. Iris proves to be the best but still doesn’t seem to fearsome. 20 LB Ariel and Not LB Vela are other options but still not stellar.
  5. Stop getting such good greens only! I had a glut in Tonics. Randomly got G Chameleon and 4-80ed him. Then Winifred (and a second one), then Augustus and down to 6 tonics…voila El Naddaha probably the top green around. This on top or Arco, P Fogg, Frigg, Rataskr, Garjammel, C LIanna and Zocc. That’s deep not to mention some of the best 4 star ones too.
  6. Something to wow me in reds. Other than a recent Khufu pull, none get me excited to ascend. Tahir will most likely be next due to over 1500 ranger emblems, but it’s all for depth, not a MUST have. I can LB break one as well but Zenobia and Baldur or just pretty good IMO.

Cheers!

5 Likes

In my fantasy I want:

• Any overhealer that isnt a 3*. (Though I recently pulled c2 Kirill which pleased me very much!)
  • Any 5* healer that isnt blue or yellow.
  • Some strong minion summoners. (Non 3*)
  • A heavy damage-dealer like Khufu or something.
  • A strong purple EDD hero.

In the real world I want:

Just anything that’s new, be it 3*, 4* or 5*. I just like to freshen up my teams/playstyle. Don’t care if they are 4 year old heroes, anything I don’t have is good enough for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would like a 5* minion remover better than skadi
A decent hit all yellow.(eloise fits nicely as yellow hit all minion remover.
Miki.
5* EDD in red,green,yellow.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Very insightful.

:rofl: :joy: This is me for reds…

Exactly!!

I sometimes feel the same way with my pulls lol, you are not alone, but gee

the fact that you have these colours sorted is amazing.

I think this would have been on my list 3 years ago…but I think I can live without one…but hey if one drops my way I will be happy!

Yikes I forgot to put “that isn’t a 3*” in my above post, hope that doesn’t jinx me! Maybe c2 Kiril is my only hope for an overhealer… quickly edits

Same for reviver - if I had an EDD great, I would be happy, but I can live without it…although I would really like Evelyn lol

2 Likes

While accidentally getting diaochan, I think the next step is to build a team that steals buffs and actually have it be synergize well with each other. And I have created this team in my head.

Other than diaochan, I only have one of the pieces in this team, penolite. Hoping to get Arco because the combination between diao and Arco is annoying on defence. And stoneskin protects diaochan’s minion

Hoping to also get the new musketeer cardinal Richelieu who creates fiends that steals buffs. Which Penolite is essential here because she serves double duty to cut healing, to preserve my fiends in battle and stoneskin to protect diaochan’s minions.

And the last piece of the puzzle, how do I ensure I reuse my stolen buffs again and again. That’s when I get phenexa that can refresh all my stolen buffs

Reverse defence
Phenexa/Penolite/diaochan/Arco/cardinal Richelieu

My current dream team

3 Likes

i need a reviver, Alby or MN.
Blue color 5* healer - costume Ariel or 2x costume Kiril would be perfect.
Yellow hard hitter, probably hit’em all style or at least Poseidon.

3 heroes more, then i will be satisfied with my bench.

2 Likes

Thats a nasty team for the enemy as theres only few heroes that deals with fiends without affecting healing, Esme, Wang Yuanji and Arco, not most everyone have them. Good luck, hope you pull that cardinal soon

3 Likes

Thank you. Very evil and fun team :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

1&4 = cMarie Therese
5&7 = Guardian Hippo
2 = Guardian Jackal
Tomorrow CF1 portal is for you :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a simple girl, I just l would love to get more 5☆s to replace my 4☆s.

MY 5☆ WISH LIST :candle:

:purple_heart: Dark Heroes

Amethyst
Arfanias
Bastet
Bera
Chakkoszrot
Charon
Clarissa
Domitia-C
Freya
Goretooth
Grimble
Guardian Panther
Hel-C
Killhare-C
Narcisa
Rayne
Sartana-C
Seshat

:yellow_heart: Holy Heroes

Anne
Bai Yeong
Cleopatra
Eloise
Furdinand
Guardian Gazelle
Hachiko
Inari-C
Motega
Onatel
Roc
Sif-C
Topaz

:blue_heart: Ice Heroes

Aino
Aegir
Alasie
Athena
Bennu
Bubbles
C Isarnia
Fortuna
Frida
Iris
Isarnia-C
King Arthur
Lord Loki
Milena
Morel
Mr. Pengi
Tethys
Frida

:green_heart: Nature Heroes

Gregorion
Francine
Evelyn
Christobal
Kadilen-C
Kai
Lady of the Lake
Ma´at
Max
Mother North
Toxiandra
Zeline

:heart: Fire Heroes

Alucard
Asterius
Baldur
Black Knight
Gefjon
Gravemaker
Grazul
Jean-Francois
Marjana-C
Mitsuko
Vanda
Zimkitha

Oh, and 4 ☆s too, please, because mine are not that great afterall… :blush:

MY 4☆ WISH LIST :candle:

:purple_heart: Dark Heroes

Ametrine
Cupcake
Cyprian-C
Fura-C
Meadow
Proteus
Sergei
Waddles

:yellow_heart: Holy Heroes

D’Andre
Gullinbursti-C
Lady Woolerton
Wang Yuanji

:blue_heart: Ice Heroes

Kiril-C
Sapphire
Xiahou Dun

:green_heart: Nature Heroes

Almur-C
Caedmon-C
Marcel
Mielikki

:heart: Fire Heroes

Aodhan
Eichbelborg
Lemminkäinen
Maheegan
Shale
Sun Shangxiang
Zhou Yu

But most of all, I´d really be glad to get Sergei, out of every hero in the game, right now. I´m so tired of my Cheshire Cat. (Sorry, kitty…) Oh, and I´d be happy to get something that helps me block those fiends, that are flying everywhere! And, a counter for all those overpowered heroes, that have been released recently…And…

:smile:

:notes: Dreeeeam…Dream, dream, dream… :notes:

:thought_balloon:

2 Likes

There were some HOTMs recently, who do it. Shame they don’t do anything good besides this.

2 Likes
  1. Good red 5star heroes of any kind, my other colors are decent, but red sucks so bad I never bothered ascending anyone until I picked Mitsuko from fated summons lol. She´s still my only maxed red 5er… but I am working on R&N now, so I will have a second one some time :wink: I could have picked Asterius, but decided to wait another round and then had to pick Ludwig of course…

2. 5star reviver would be awesome for rush (not enough feeders for MN in the SE)

3. Alfrike would be awesome for rush (see above: had to take Ludwig in the SE)

4. Any 5star charge hero for the novelty of it, but preferably at least a semi-decent one :slight_smile:

5. C2Kiril and some other 4star C2s.

6. The 3star Ninja lol, so I can say I have at least 1 Ninja (yes tower portals REALLY hate me and Ninja even more than the others)

7. Purple and Red Wizard troop, Green Styx troop to complete the rainbows!

2 Likes

She´s not much of an overhealer, only the passive has a 60% chance to overheal, by 10%… Not much in terms of overheal. So on avg you get 6% overheal (like most of the S5 supporters) :slight_smile: Technically one could call it that but in reality, well…

Grazul?

1 Like

I think I am only missing a Green 5* taunt hero (Can be found in Muskateers event) and someone who reflects Red and purple (Pretty sure a S5 hero can reflect Red but cannot think of a purple reflecter off the top of my head… Is there one? There probably is but there are so many heroes to go through :smile: )

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

Forgot the 4star line :slight_smile: Now it should be quite complete.

1 Like

That’s a great thread

:red_circle: Needed: a red healer better than Boldtusk and Hawkmoon - Garnett or Hathor for the overhealing. Phenexa would be a nice fit as well

Desirable

• fast or VF multiple hit heroes like Lewena, Alucard or El Duque
  • Hypnos as dispeller and buff blocker

:green_circle: needed: Evelyn for EDD and The Hatter for buff steal

Desirable

• VF snipers - Kai / Athos
  • damage increase- Hammertusk
  • Arco fo4 healing

:large_blue_circle: needed: Frida / C Perseus for EDD

Desirable

• Milena for her versatility (healing and attack and mana boost)
  • Quintin for tower events
  • C master Lepus - fast AoE

:yellow_circle: needed: C1 Leonidas for EDD

Desirable

• DD heroes - Zekena and C1 Vivica
  • Hachiko for critical
  • Topaz to counter minions
  • Anne / Jove - no explanation needed

:purple_circle: needed: none

Desirable:

• Goretooth - VF DD
  • Xnolphod for mana boost