Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

Loved that movie. I need to watch it again now :laughing:

Still full but we have a waiting list for the devil cat’s house of pleasure.

1 Like

Wanna ride in my Nautilus? It kinda sounds like naughty list and I’m down with that :wink:

2 Likes

Pick me, pick me, oh please pick me :heart:

1 Like

Im second and maybe even 4th

1 Like

Still accepting for the waitlist… Our devil kitty is ALWAYS happy for the opportunity to attack …meet new peeps

1 Like

Whatcha talking about…the devil kitty is sweet and friendly…so he may poop in the Titans or opponents shoes but thats just a friendly how do you do gift…lol

He’s housebroken now. The only real issue is thé nail marks he leaves, but then again…

1 Like

Lol…housebroken…hahaha…not our devil kitty…he likes prowling on the wild side…if he was house broken…he wouldn’t be a shopper

You know me, just an old Tom catting around. I dare ya to rub my belly.

1 Like

1 spot available

We are the Shop Family…becoming brothers and sisters with those weirdo cousins and me…Mamabear tries to control all of thee with whips, chains, and a master degree of sarcasm and fukwittery

1 Like

We have 1 spot for the right type of *** gotta have the right stuff to make it in the shops

Come join us in the dark where the bumps are the least of your worries…

Had one our own graduate to the Flagship Shop, OSTS, Congrats! We have an opening for an active player. Extra points for weirdness.

Shop After Dark has room for one more active daily player.

We have coordinated war tanks, simple yet effective war strategy that isn’t micromanaged and crushing 11* Titans, soon to be 12*s with ease.

Shop After Dark is an adults only alliance, so expect some spicy language and a fair share of horn-dogging.

If this sound like it is up your alley, don’t walk, but run to Shop After Dark.

1 Like

Been a few busy days…RL bullshittery…
Come join the wait list of a Great Family…The Shops
Regardless of your play style we are here to help you grow and become stronger and overcome all obstacles

2 Likes

One spot only… Get it while u can

Cookie Settings