Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

We’ve got it all, from soup to nuts. Shop After Dark has just what you need.

4 Likes

We have some openings. Currently looking for these knuckleheads to join but are open to others as well -

Sorry shemp, you’re odd man out at this time.

Room for three… Our kitty is not declawed. Fair warning. :kiss:

1 Like

photostudio_1634862310271

2 Likes

That is stunning … Love it :kiss:

I want action tonight… Satisfaction alright… U got the moves I’m dynamite :notes: wrong lyrics. Dont care kareoke is always fun in the shops :laughing:

Room for 3 here in Shop After Dark. You don’t know it, but you are missing out on a great time with fun players. Get ya buns in here!

2 Likes

Still driving our resident :smiley_cat: crazy… Join us to see him on full catnip mode :laughing:

1 Like

You can’t find a better home - who doesn’t love getting spanked and gently caressed at the same time?

3 Likes

Don’t forget scratches behind the ear and the occasional belly rub.

1 Like

One time I did go shopping for a food processor after dark but I couldnt see very well and mistakenly bought a gorilla with a funny hat instead. Now I only shop after dawn. Will I still be accepted ?

2 Likes

Normally, shopping is done here From Dusk 'Till Dawn, but we can make an exception.

Everything is negotiable.

2 Likes

Omg… Lovin that!! Yes folks we have spots open. Jump in cuz spots don’t last long. Ummm speaking of not lasting long, who drank the scotch??

1 Like

Grab your weapons! We are going on a road trip!

Room for 3nin Shop After Dark.

2 Likes

There’s so much to be said about this place but I’ll leave it simple. Where else can you wake up to a devil cat who cooks and a smart*** who has a meme for everything!! The game is what it is, it’s the ppl who make it worthwhile. :kiss:

1 Like

Life is short - don’t miss your chance to SHOP AFTER DARK!!

1 Like

Only room for 1. Most have had their rabies shots…

Shop after Dark, where you can party all nite and play all day

Room for one fukwit that can handle sarcasm without needing counseling :laughing: but we do have comfy couches.