Shooting down birds/ducks and dragon should give food or other items

And so it starts…

Asking instead of botching might work better.

??? I don’t understand.
You can vote on it.

I play ‘other’ games to pass the time this one does not occupy. (Still have not gotten a jewel for tapping peasants) and it actually gives more for actively playing.

Ie. You get more for waiting 5 min times 3 than waiting 15 min.

1 Like

Because it would make our (the Unholy Grail’s) propaganda a bit closer to the truth. We may or may not have claimed in the past that in our exalted midst, shooting down birds brought gems and that our citizen could bring down dragon and carve them up for food and dragon bones.
… Is that not a valid argument?

1 Like

No it’s not. I would love to build a dragon ballista on my remparts though.
Best thing is, if SG were to implement a useless cosmetic feature costing one million iron for the mere possibility of shooting at dragon without any rewards, most people would be excited with the opportunity to spend some iron.

1 Like

I think that if you are able to shoot the geese down you should be able to get 2000 or more in food for them, why else would you be able to shoot them down…

3 Likes

Would be cool if a dog jumped over a wall to get them, then raised them up and snickered, too.

7 Likes

It should be a mission. Shoot down 500 geese, get 30 gems or 50k food, maybe throw in a goose Avatar. The dragon should also count for something…Dragonslayer mission…kill 50 dragons, maybe some gems, a few trainers, and a Dragon Slayer Avatar.

12 Likes

That sounds great Howling

2 Likes

How about a game warden shows up, and fines you 25 gems for shooting ducks out of season

3 Likes

I just told some alliance members that double clicking certain Easter around the SH yielded a gem. It kept them busy for a few minutes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And now you want to go quail hunting? Sigh.

Okay, I am game. I tap on them anyhow to see if they do any tricks like the pumpkins in the fall. But, so help me. If they start shooting back I am going to find another game to play.

2 Likes

It would be nice if killing a duck gave you some tiny amount (1-5 on random) of food.

I think it would also be nice if the seasonal decorations gave something. Easter is about hunting eggs, so maybe hide a gem or something in a few of them? It would also hide beneath the pumpkins or snowman heads. Both are seasons for giving, so it would fit the holiday.

There’s really a lot of eggs/pumpkins… on the map, so if three of the contained a gem, it would be a nice pass time

2 Likes

Can I vote for THIS?!

1 Like

My vote says this would be awesome and fun. Please please consider it.

1 Like

Shoot down 50 dragons and get an avatar if the month.
Shoot diwn 1000 geese and those badges they place in the corner of those avatars.

Do that and remove avatars from mission rewards.

Done everyone is happy, lol

2 Likes

I can definitely agree with that

1 Like

It IS possible to kill the dragon…

1 Like

Yes you need to hit it about 40 to 50 times

I really appreciate the time and thought that is put into the layout of the strongholds every holiday and season as well as the interactive features (people waving, birds and dragon flying over head, ect). I wanted to make a suggestion of when the birds get shot down from the sky that it added a little food to the food stores, it could be just a small amount or a percentage based off of the lowest leveled food storage. Also, the dragon could drop iron or something random like a loot ticket, or a gem, nothing huge, just a little something like it dropped from it’s horde.

1 Like