Shifting tank colours in war

Exactly! I saw a costumed Isarnia among the ranks. She’s just itching to be a tank.

Good luck!

No.

Red have more heroes who is capable of being tank.

I would stick with the red because you’ve got all kinds of different stuff going on.

The primary blue tanks that you mentioned are easily debuffed, so that kind of creates a problem for you. That’s especially true when it comes to Boril. Even when I wasn’t yet at a huge level, I barely bothered to stack green against Boril, I’d just take 2-3 debuffers of different colors and lots of characters in the game debuff.

Sonya should not be used as a tank because she’ll just, “Debuff,” buffs that you haven’t even hit yet and her sniper shot isn’t killing most other heroes.

Yeah, but Boril isn’t great for this, especially not if you want to put your healer on the outside. You’ll just take sniper/debuffers and work from the outside in. Take the healer out first. In the meantime, Boril just sits there and gets pounded with tiles.

Kiril isn’t really durable enough to tank if you have any other options. You’d only ever consider it if you were forced into having a blue tank. His attack+/defense+ is dispellable and, even when he goes off, he’s healing heroes who haven’t even really been hurt yet.

Unless your tank is just the greatest meat shield of all time (like Telluria or like Kashkrek for players with few 5*) you usually just don’t want tanks who primarily heal.

All just imho.

1 Like

You have a defense team with a macaque!!! You have teams with Hillers-dispell in the right corner!!! This is terrible!!! Moreover, none of the red heroes that stand in your tank position are originally tanks. The Alliance’s defenses must be completely reviewed.
The bot that plays your heroes in defense includes heroes in turn from left to right. Therefore, all healers and removers should be on the left to do their job before the arrows start working.

Hi bro what is the complex strategy in war ?

Attacking in tightly controlled waves - repeatedly destroying the weakest teams for the first half.

Also picking flank colours, not just tank.

Have a look here for some ideas

1 Like

Thanks bro …

1 Like

So my 2 (or even more) cents about this and shifting tank colors in general.

May be blue tanks provide a benefit on 4* level but as it comes to mixing with 5* I can not say this in general.

• using blue tanks is/was mainstream like a year ago beeing mid level. Every second war was blue tanks…so we prepared for that leveling more greens … I did even a second Belith for that… may be using red tanks is good beeing non mainstream
  • own tank color might affect leveling and emblem strategy…I joined an alliance I knew they were using red tanks…did Khagan for that…and removed emblems later on…so before a switch ask if someone is about to level certain characters for that
  • switching to another tank color will enhance some teams and weaken others…so make a kind of survey what the majority thinks…we did this after red tanks…it was close between purple and blue…blue won
  • facing red tanks I like a bit more but that is just because blue is my strongest color and just a personal taste…so this is a factor you won’t know in advance…either could be better

Our win rate at red or blue tanks was not notably different.

2 Likes

I tried polling I got 4 response out of 20+ Not very helpful. being a big gun in an alliance that does nor communicate is disheartening

3 Likes