Sherwood Rogues family recruitment (14* or 12* titans)

You can find the alliances by typing SWR in the alliance search.

———————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

Alliance ranking: Top 250

Members: 29/30 but accommodate 2 if needed

Defense minimum: 4600

Titans: 13-14* with minimums

You should have at least 15 max 5*

————————————
Shadow Rogues [SWR]

Alliance ranking: 1k/600 on last mythic

Members: 29/30

Defense min: 4200

Titans: 11-12*

You should be war ready with at least 30 max 4-5*
———————————

We look forward to having you if you feel you are a fit!

Find the alliances ingame and jump in, or message me emz19 LINE ID, or rodek#6114 on discord.

Looking for a couple of recruits, see the post above this one.

Rogues are in the market for a few recruits. Please see the post 2 up from this one for the details and we look forward to Wharton from you.

I was wondering how big an issue it is with war hits being 6 flag at once as my diary doesn’t allow me to spread out hits during the war. Anyway let me know

Shouldn’t be an issue at all as long as flags are used and u communicate with leaders if u miss strategy or their war plan.

Ah, my issue is that I will always be breaking the strategy. Thanks for getting back to me

I’m only assuming :laughing: Im sure mgmt will reach out to u. I was just strolling by

1 Like

Hi Chico, yes we can accommodate scheduling concerns with war flags - communication is the key. I know you’re in touch with Rodek and I can help answer any questions well.

We’re still looking for for another recruit. See alliance stats above for best fit. If interested, hop in or message me. Line: thecoachballer Discord: THECoachBaller#5875

The Rogues Family (Sherwood and Shadow) is again looking for reliable players. In Sherwood Rogues we picked up a new player while losing another after this last war. We just opened our War Chest after our 4th straight win so now is a great time to join!

See alliance stats above for which one might be the best fit. If interested, hop in or message me. Line: thecoachballer Discord: THECoachBaller#5875

We picked up one more in Sherwood Rogues but can make room if you’re interested in joining a full alliance. We have two openings in Shadow Rogues as well. If interested, hop in or message me. Line: thecoachballer Discord: THECoachBaller#5875

The SWR alliance family is looking for active players wanting to enjoy playing the game in a friendly, encouraging, drama-free environment. We currently have two levels of alliance with mobility between both alliances.

———————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]
Members: 30/30 but can make room for the right player
Titans: 13-14* with minimums
————————————
Shadow Rogues [SWR]
Members: 28/30
Titans: 11-12*
———————————

After this last war is a great time to join. We look forward to having you if you are a good fit!
Message me if interested. Line: thecoachballer Discord: THECoachBaller#5875

Sherwood Rogues lost a tough battle by about 100 with two flags lost due to connection issues. Bummer for us but that means the war chest is still low which is good news for you if you’re looking to join a top 250 alliance. We’re currently full in Rogues but have members willing to move down to Shadow Rogues for the right candidate. We also have 2 spots open in Shadow Rogues if that’s a good fit for you. Send me a message if you’re interested and we’ll get you into a chatty, helpful, low-drama alliance. Line: thecoachballer Discord: THECoachBaller#5875

The SWR alliance family is looking for active players wanting to enjoy playing the game in a friendly, encouraging, drama-free environment. We currently have two levels of alliance with mobility between both alliances.

———————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]
Members: 30/30 currently full
Titans: continuous 14*
————————————
Shadow Rogues [SWR]
Members: 27/30
Titans: 12*

Feel free to reach out:
LINE ID emz19
Discord Rodek#6114
Or just jump into shadow rogues and introduce yourself!

Looking for a few people for Shadow Rogues. Pretty steady at 12* titans, and scored alliance rank of 779 on the last mythic titan, to get a top 1k reward with only 27 people. Great group!

Message me as shown in the post directly above or hop on in and say you are coming from the forums.

Looking for players for Shadow Rogues. See the 2 posts above this one for more info

Shadow Rogues needs anywhere from 1 to a small group. We could shuffle around and accept as many as 7 if you are looking for a small merger.
Great alliance with a 100% participation. If that’s not your thing, this isn’t for you. Otherwise:

Shadow Rogues [SWR]
Members: 25/30

Feel free to reach out:
LINE ID emz19
Discord Rodek#6114
Or just jump into shadow rogues and introduce yourself.

We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our team!

Do you have any nationality requirement or time zone requirement

Hi Bitra! No, we don’t have any nationality or time zone requirement. We have players from across the globe in our alliance family and don’t have scheduling/timing issues. English is the predominant language though. If you’re still interested, reach out to us on Line or Discord!

Still looking for a few shadow rogues! Look at the post a couple up from this for requirements

Shadow Rogues needs anywhere from 1 to a small group. We could shuffle around and accept as many as 7 if you are looking for a small merger.
Great alliance with a 100% participation. If that’s not your thing, this isn’t for you. Otherwise:

Shadow Rogues [SWR]
Members: 25/30

Feel free to reach out:
LINE ID emz19
Discord Rodek#6114
Or just jump into shadow rogues and introduce yourself.

We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our team!