Sherwood recruitment [SWR family]

Restarting our Sherwood Recruitment post since the last one closed. We are a family of 3 alliances - English speaking but international. We share resources and information across the alliances and allow for free movement between depending on your current goals and abilities.

Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

Alliance ranking: In and out of Top 100

Members: current 29/30

Defense minimum: 4800

Titans: continuous 14*

Troop recommendation: level 23+ mana, all colors

Expected 25-30+ max 5*, need a good purple tank as well.

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Alliance ranking: Top 1k when full

Members: 27/30

Defense min: 4400

Titans: 12*

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

Members: 29/30

Good place to either chill or grow. Friendly with wide resource base.

Hit the 10-11* titan when on, must use all war flags if opted in. Not serious about anything except wars.
———————————

Contact me emz19 on LINE, or find us by searching SWR in the alliance search and requesting join

1 Like

A great alliance I can highly recommend! I spent time in all 3 and had a very enjoyable time with the SWR family

I edited the initial post for updated numbers. There are openings in each alliance right now.

Been a member of each one of the SWR family and currently located in the Chillin family due to a newborn addition to my own family max. This is a fantastic family of alliances with great leadership in each alliance. Great place to call home.

Looking for some recruits! See the first post. We have some openings in each alliance - we can find a fit for you no matter your speed! Find us ingame by searching SWR in the alliance search, or message me LINE emz19 with question.

We are looking for a few new members, and have room in any of the 3 alliances for you. Scroll up to first post to see the details.

Before the start of a new war matching is a good time to join! Search ingame for SWR in the alliance search and find the right alliance for you. More information on each in the initial post if you scroll up.

Looking for a few good people. Check out the current alliances by searching SWR in the alliance search. If you see a good spot, hop in! If you have questions send me a message in LINE emz19. Other information in the very first post. Good luck, and happy hunting!

Looking for a new home? We’ve got three fine places to chose from. Scroll to the very first post to find the right place for you or search us SWR in the alliance search. Openings in each alliance right now.

We are a family of 3 alliances - English speaking but international. We share resources and information across the alliances and allow for free movement between depending on your current goals and abilities.

Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Members: 25/30

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

Members: 28/30

Hit the 10-11* titan when on, must use all war flags if opted in.

———————————

Contact me emz19 on LINE, or find us by searching SWR in the alliance search and requesting join

We are a family of 3 alliances - English speaking but international. We share resources and information across the alliances and allow for free movement between depending on your current goals and abilities.

Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

Members: current 29/30 one opening anticipated soon

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Members: 25/30

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

———————————

Looking for a new family? 3 alliances with at least one opening in each. Great support network, find the right one for you. See the post above this for details and find us online by searching SWR

If you are looking for a new home, give our family a shot. Scroll up a few posts to see details on each alliance. Right now there is one opening in the top alliance Sherwood Rogues, 2 in Sherwood Rangers, and 1 in Chillin Rogues. Find us online by searching SWR

SWR is a family of 3 alliances. Great opportunity to move between them to find your speed or move up as you grow. You can search SWR in the alliance search ingame to see the players in each.

———————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

Members: current 30/30 but have an opening after this war. Message if interested (Line ID: emz19)

Troop recommendation: level 23+ mana, all colors, many are at 29.

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Alliance ranking: Top 1k, rank ~800 on last mythic titan

Members: 30/30

Defense min: 4500

Titans: 12-13*

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

———————————

Any questions or interest, reach out to me LINE ID: emz19 or discord Rodek#6114

We have one opening in each of the three alliances. See the post above for details. Contact me with questions or find us ingame!

We are looking, after the alliance event, for some recruits in Sherwood Rogues. Scroll up 2 posts to see details for the alliance, and each alliance. If you are interested please message me and we can make a spot for you. Right now each alliance is full but we expect some openings. Line Id emz19 is the easiest way of getting more info.

SWR is a family of 3 alliances. Great opportunity to move between them to find your speed or move up as you grow. You can search SWR in the alliance search ingame to see the players in each.

———————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Members: 30/30

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

———————————

Any questions or interest, reach out to me LINE ID: emz19 or discord Rodek#6114

Recruiting for the Sherwood Family, please see below. Any questions or interest, reach out to me LINE ID: emz19 or discord Rodek#6114, or find us ingame and join if you meet the requirements!

———————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

Members: current 30/30 anticipated opening soon, message me if interested

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

Rangers lost several members that went up to Rogues, so we need 2 now.
———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

———————————

We need from 1-3 people for each alliance, and two of our members started a new alliance called Sherwood Raiders (Swr). You can search SWR in the alliance search, see which one fits your needs, and hop on in. We can achieve any of your goals- message me if you have questions at LINE emz19

Looking for a few recruits after the war. See 2 posts up for details. We will need two for Sherwood Rogues to get us back into top 100, and 2 for Sherwood Rangers to get back into top 1000. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better group!