🃏 SHENANIGANS by RK [Disbanded]

SHENANIGANS by RK

Fun and competitive alliance seeking chatty active players to join in on the Shenanigans and killing. We are a new alliance with experienced players. We offer strategized war plans that include colored tanks and teamwork. Must use at least 5 flags per titan and all flags for war. Weekday war strategy is a bit more casual due to member’s work schedules. We understand RL comes first, and are quite flexible as long as you communicate with a member of the leadership team.

•4100+ Team Power
•2200 Cup Requirement
•10-11* Titans
•War Required; Must Use All Flags
•Chat: In-Game & LINE App Required
•Language: English

For more information, please contact ROADKING726 or novo2.0 via LINE.

4 Likes

Newly formed alliance w/ experienced players! 11 have joined, whose next to enjoy some shenanigans and killing? 4K+ line @ roadking726

Come join the comroderie with Shenanigans by RK.

17 have joined, whose next to enjoy some shenanigans and killing?

Spots are filling fast and the Shenanigans are getting outrageous. Come join the fun before it’s too late.

Come join the comroderie with Shenanigans by RK . We have a spot waiting just for you!

Post bump.
Looking for strong active members.

24 have joined, whose next to enjoy some shenanigans and killing?

Post bump.
Looking for strong active members to join us for shenanigans and killing.

Already hitting 10* titans, could use some more strong and chatty players to help our alliance continue to grow.

Made it to 11* titans and 27 members. We need 3 more strong members to help us accomplished our next goal of hitting 12* titans. Come join us for Shenanigans and killing.

Post bump.

4 spots available. For more information on joining our alliance please contact me @ novo2.0 or our leader ROADKING726 via LINE.

1 Like

Recently established fun, casual and competitive alliance seeking 3 chatty and active players to join in on the all the Shenanigans and killing going on. Hitting 12-13* Titans and undefeated in War thus far. Contact me via LINE @ novo2.0 if you are interested in joining.

Post bump.

2 spots available. For more information on joining our alliance please contact me @ novo2.0 or ROADKING726 via LINE.

Two spots available.

Post bump.
Looking for strong active daily players to join us for shenanigans and killing.

Spots are filling fast and the Shenanigans are getting outrageous. Come join the fun before it’s too late.

Recently established fun, competitive alliance seeking active players to join in on the all the Shenanigans and killing going on. Hitting 12* Titans and currently undefeated in war thus far; 8:8 since starting. Contact me via LINE @ novo2.0 if you are interested in joining.

Post Bump: spaces still available.

3980e07ee40ae3081efb49315c668927
Come join the fun.