Sheep or 3/70 Vivica?

Who is better?
I have only one dart, my other leveled yellows are Sif, Jackal, Wu and Mist.

Both are healers, but Vivica is slow and cleansing, and sheep is fast and only heals.

Woolerton imo

20…

2 Likes

Even if Vivica will also be leveled? I like Woolerton too, but when I get second set of darts, I will level Vivica (other option is Leonidas).

Better a maxed 4* now, than a 3/70 5* . Might take a while to get enough Darts to max Vivica, and likely by that time you’ll have enough orbs both for 3rd ascension and for 4th ascension.

4 Likes

I have 2 maxed costumed vivicas, they ride bench :man_shrugging:

Just too damn slow for my taste

2 Likes

I have read good reviews about Woolerton. Do you need a yellow healer for war attacks , events? emblems available could be a factor too.

Anyone has the stats of vivica at 3/70 ? she may be sturdy enough for Rillian necessities. Anyway if its a 4* that you will use in the long term id give it a shot ! it not takes so long to level it and depends on your stockpile of mats could be not loose

Look up the maxed card and just multiply each stat by 0.84 to get the stats for a 5* at 3/70. Works for every single 5* and accurate to within single digits.

3 Likes

Thanks rho i didnt know that formula. Its very useful

Here are the stats

1 Like

Woolerton. Got both maxed and I prefer the sheep 90% of the time

1 Like

I dont have Vivica , and i strongly recommend to level the 4* first . However i have read that some snipers and some healers could be useful at 3/70.
Sadly viv def stat doesnt seem too impressive at 3/70.

The sheep is by far more durable. Give her some emblems and she could resist her own debuff

1 Like

Awesome, thanks.

Maxed stats are 714 atk 694 def 1328 HP, so using the 0.84 formula and then rounding up if past .5, the calculated values for a 3/70 Viv is 600 atk, 583 def, 1116 HP, which is literally only 1 off. :+1:

3 Likes

Also a vote for the Sheep-lady. Fast healing is awesome, and the 2-turn no-mana-gain is really easy to mitigate or not notice.

I’ve also got a 4/80 Viv, and also still prefer the Sheep.

3 Likes

Ironically, if you emblem the sheep enough, her manashield if it procs protects against her the 2-turn mana stop. She’s definitely the hero with the least (almost negligible) drawback out of all the Springvale heroes. Now I kinda regret not pulling harder for her. :frowning:

4 Likes

I got super-super-super-effing lucky and pulled her with a single EHT… and she was the only one I was wanting out of Springvale this year.

Hope you can get her next year!

2 Likes

My vote goes also to Wool…currently levelling mine. She will do wonders with Gazelle, Joon and Neith.

1 Like

Don’t forget about Grazul, who also stops negative things from happening!

1 Like

I have mine at +15, so her Cleric talent is at max level. It kicks in quite often - and even when it doesn’t, the fast mana speed means I can fill it up fairly quickly even considering the 2-turn no-mana penalty :slight_smile:

I love my little sheep.

2 Likes

Agree with everyone. Lady Woolerton is the way to go. Fast mana and the ailment is really nothing at all. I do use my maxed and costumed Vivica more often, but if I only had her at 3/70 I would NEVER use her.

1 Like

Nice! I only did 2 pulls the entire Springvale :rofl:. Got Master Kamikaze and Chick Jr so really can’t complain. (only wanted Chick Jr, Lepus was a very nice bonus) Guess sometimes it is worth pushing my luck when I seem to be on a hot streak.

1 Like