Sharing our concerns and hopes

Nous sommes beaucoup d’anciens joueurs dans notre alliance et nous confirmons le message de cap

1 Like

Tout à fait d’accord avec cette analyse.Les récompenses ne sont pas à la hauteur.E&P il serait peut-être temps de réagir

1 Like

Je suis entièrement d’accord avec cap ! Faites quelques choses s’ils vous plais merci

1 Like

Kirjoitan tukemaan pelaajia ja liittoutumia. kaikki järkyttyvät menettämällä motivaatiota pelin jatkossa, monet ovat menettäneet kiinnostusta. Tämä on häiritsevää 8 * titaanin n + a: lle saada tämä. IMG-20180925-WA0003

Je suis totalement d’accord, il faudrait remotiver les joueurs avec quelques changements, moi même je commence à me démotiver alors que je joue depuis un an

2 Likes

Est ce je peux feeling

Complètement d’accord

I fully support this vision ! The customer and player experience is getting really difficult and frustrating. This is a game. It should bring pleasure and generate endorphine! Not anger…

2 Likes

Just make this game better and listen your community

4 Likes

Absolument d accord !! Réagissez SVP

1 Like

Entièrement d’accord ça suffit les modifications inutiles

Pour ceux qui se plaignent de ne pas recevoir suffisament d’objets nécessaires à l’évolution des héros, il faudrait faire le suivi des objets reçus afin de justifier ses plaintes. Je fais le suivi depuis Mai, et je n’observe aucun changement en moyenne d’un mois à un autre. J’arrive à obtenir GRATUITEMENT plus d’un objet par jour (environ 1,1/jour). Il faut être transparents et honnêtes nous-mêmes si on veut que SG le soit aussi.

For those who complain that they do not get enough ascension items, they should track the Items they get in order to justify their complaints. I have been tracking since May, and I have not observed any change on average from one month to the next. I am getting FOR FREE a little over one item per day (about 1.1/day). We must be transparent and honest ourselves if we want SG to be so as well.

Il fait que celà change, trop de départs et de déceptions !

En valittaa. Pyydän kohtuullista ratkaisua kehittäjiltä, ​​jotta he ajattelisivat menettävänsä asiakkaita, etenkin niitä, jotka panostavat kehitykseen. Minulla on VIP T ja vuotta myöhemmin kieltäydyn sijoittamasta rahaa. Periaatteeni muuttuu vasta ovat. ja pelin ehdot eivät parane. Jatkan maksamaan vasta, kun näen nämä muutokset. Pelien kehittämisessä tulisi ottaa huomioon ihmisten tunteet, ihmiset haluavat jatkaa pelaamista ja maksaa, eikä jättänyt kaunaa ja epäluottamusta, tämä on täysin mielestäni kukaan Olen raskauttavana ja älkää soitko lopettamaan pelaamista. Ja en todellakaan ole valittanut vaan ilmaisemaan itseäni Lausunto ja samaa mieltä hänen kanssaan tai ei ole meidän kaikkien valinta.

2 Likes

Je suis tout a fait d’accord avec cap, quand on n’avance plus, ça devient de la monotonie ce qui démotive les joueurs, alors que jouer c’est surtout du fun ! et pour cela, il faut pouvoir avancer quand même !

1 Like

When you speak with older players, they say that there are now many more opportunities to get ascension items than when they started. I think it really is a matter of managing your expectations. So far (I have started in late December last year), ascension items have not been too much of a problem. My problem is simply that it takes so many XP points (i.e., feeder heroes) to level up my 4* and 5* heroes. But I manage to continuously progress, albeit slowly.

The devs have published the odds for many items (hero summons and shop items), which is definitely a progress and shows they do listen. Of course there are many issues within the game (alliance war matchmaking being an enormous one, but they are trying to deal with it, albeit with little success so far and the last match up from 2 hours ago is no difference), but it seems the devs are (slowly) working on some aspects.

2 Likes

It’s what I am doing with several people and i don’t notice the same , but I only start recently .
I don’t have enough data to prove anything. But all the people helping have hardly 4* item and don’t have 3 * ascension material each day
What I saw is that a or a+ received at least two 3* items ( battle, ingredients or ascension materials) on titan 10
You are very lucky.

1 Like

I’m talking about the fact that I have 4 teams of 4 * and even though I pay money for the whole year, I have not been able to raise my heroes. Gifts in the chests do not contain value. The extraction for rebirth is very complicated.

guy, tu parles d’un objet d’ascension par jour?? vraiment chanceux…!!

are you telling us that you manage to drop one Ascend item per day?? you’re a very lucky one…!!

3 Likes

hyper chanceux même ! lol