'Share your heroes' function – letting alliance members view your roster [MASTER]

I think it is better to have the function that you can share your heroes to others to have a look.

now we can only see others defense team heroes. it is better to add the function to others heroes you want to share.

Do you mean to mark your roster (or just teams) as visible to others (alliance, all)? Or you mean to allow others using your heroes in their teams?

I mean mark your roster as visible to others.
I think this is a good idea as we can see in other games. this is very useful. and funny.

1 Like

Thatd be cool. Save me from having to send multiple pics in a chat app.

3 Likes

What a grateful idea

1 Like

Yes it is. Makes it easier to help members with their teams. I play Legendary-game of heroes and everyone can see my rooster to give tips for best strategy. Especially for beginners a good function to get advise from your team mates.

1 Like

I’m sure this idea is buried on here but it would be nice to click on someone in the alliance and see all their heroes or at least their team line ups. Could be a tool to help newer players get ideas on how to set up line ups and more advanced alliances to judge war depth

That would be awesome. Wish I had some votes left. :slight_smile:

It was proposed just a week ago.

@Rook @Kerridoc could you, please, merge threads as they are about the same idea?

MODERATOR ACTION
Merged similar ideas here.

I like the idea of making rosters visible with two limits:

1. A player can toggle visibility of his/her roster
  2. You can only see an ally’s roster
1 Like

A way to see full rosters of players heros. Even if it is just an alliance leader option to see his own alliance members rosters.

How about an external alliance chat to share pics of your rosters?
If you’re in an alliance where you can’t trust and/or count on the others, goto recruitment area :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Even worse if you’re leading such - I’d recomment to recruit others.

I’d be happy if the attacking teams could be seen afterwards to get to know where your weak points are.
But one can’t have everything :wink:

@Turtle1 I think this is a great idea, and one that has been brought up before.

@Kerridoc @Rook I think the thread below is the master for this idea now?

This would be a great function :+1:

It would be a great improvement, at least for me and my little alliance, if within the alliance we could see each others rosters, mainly for war and challenge events. Not everyone gets the mechanics, maybe make it optional, if you want to share your roster. Any thoughts? (I’m from Vienna, sorry if my English sounds strange🙂)

2 Likes

@vanZille This is a great idea, and a common suggestion. There’s a main thread for consolidating votes, comments, and ideas on this topic:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

In the meantime, many alliances use Line to share roster screenshots. It’s obviously not as convenient as an in-game option, but it’s a workaround for the moment at least. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx, i thought that I’m not the first to think about that. The thing with lines is, that it’s complicated (for me too, I have no idea about that, but surely can get the information needed, if I search the internet)I have a kid from Sri Lanka on my alliance for example, difficult and would be easier if there is a simple solution.

1 Like

I agree, it’d be much more convenient if it were in the game.

Not everyone wants to (or can) use Line, so it’s not an ideal solution. But it’s a popular solution at the moment, at least.

1 Like

Great idea 20SGs should implement this

1 Like