'Share your heroes' function – letting alliance members view your roster [MASTER]

Back in summer I started a little project to allow sharing your roster with your alliance and I’m happy to invite you to test it.

Updating it with Two pictures from the project because apparently people thinks its too off-topic:

I am willing to allow one or two alliances to test it.

If you have line, contact me there :
Fearcon
otherwise send a mail:
fearcon ‘at’ gmx.net

1 Like

It would be helpful to see your alliance members full hero list. We are asked to help them with teams and it is painful the way it has to be done now.

0 Likes

Registering my vote for this idea. I shouldn’t have to go to a third party app to mentor my alliance. But its also weird to check on everyone’s defense team and be like, “Oh, look, I guess he pulled Rigard a while back, because now he’s in the defense team at 3^30!”

1 Like

Allow Elders and Owners and the like to view the Hero Rosters of the people in their alliance. That way it’s easier to offer help and suggestions to newer players. Rather than making them type out every single hero and level of their entire roster when asking for help, the Elder can just go look.

0 Likes

Most people sort roster by power and screen shot in line. Granted some people do not use it but if you’re in an alliance and asking or needing help with your roster, it seems a simple but more importantly a considerate thing to do to help those that want to help you out.

0 Likes

Simple search can lead you to this thread:

2 Likes

How do you share a screenshot within the game to another player?

0 Likes

Thanks, I missed this.

0 Likes

Just putting screenies into the chat would fit as well. Links were cool, too.

0 Likes

Was referring to a chat room like line most alliances use it for communications and reference resources.

0 Likes

Ah, thanks. I was looking for a method within the game itself. Granted my roster is a bit on the large side, but it would take about 6 screenshots for me to share my roster with someone that way. Frankly, it’s almost easier to just type the whole thing. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Please consider share by group as well - would love to send a link to alliance for say … ‘share team 6’ - not just ‘here’s 80 heros’

Hoping the hero academy lets you mark things as food and treat them like recruits

I don’t want to scroll through 20 Alfies to see a war team :slight_smile:

0 Likes

THAT WOULD BE MOST AWESOME EVER … LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea … please implement this ASAP. Thank you so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

0 Likes