Shame on me, opinions please?

Classic defence dilemma.
I recently pull Kingston, and of course my Tc20 decided now of all times to give me Magni.
2 good fighters, only one spot for war defence.

So, i should give my emblems to Magni and run a rainbow team (that i prefer) but very subsceptible to dispel

• Hel - Magni - Guinevre - Grazul - Kadilen

Or a three color defence, with overall stronger heroes but more subsceptible to various color stacking and give my emblems to Kingston?

• Kingston - Grazul - Guinevre - Black Knight - Kadilen

Experienced players, i trust you.

3 Likes

Since you are down on using Guin tank:

Kingston - Hel - Guin - Grazul - Kadilen

6 Likes

Yes, having Guinevre and don’t use her as tank for my lonenly wars is not an option.
I apreciate other assets such as your suggestion as well.

I count that as a vote for Kingston.

4 Likes

Kingston’s damage + Attack down + Resist to burn are quite advantageous especially against Gravemakers and I would lean that direction.

6 Likes

Grazul magni guin hel kadilen

i think is what i would go with. Particularly in field aid.

Hel magni guin grazul kadilen would work as well i guess but I’m just not a fan of average or slow in the corner outside of a 2nd big heal like ariel or alby or mn but i see the logic behind that placement due to possible cleanups

3 Likes

Athena - Grazul - Guinevre - Hel - Kadilen

If i emblem Kingston, i would have 2 emblemed greens.
Same story for blue (Athena, Magni)

I also have the problem of Hel - Guinevre, both wizard but don’t have other good purples in other jobs.

2 Likes

My problem it’s even bigger than yours :rofl: I am forced to use Magni in defense. And I will definitely replace Elk with Kingston. And I can’t decide how to split the emblems…

P.S. The first 3 heroes are untouchable, Seshat, Drake and GM. And these two heroes are my best options for blue and green. Well… Like many others said many times before, it is a marathon, not a sprint and I guess I’ll go simultaneously with both.

3 Likes

It’s actually power walking @Scarecrow, with an obstacle course :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

There is a solution to my problem though… To collect the EHT until Easter and hope for the blue rabbit (to replace Magni). Not even Alasie (though I want her badly) cannot solve my problem since she is a ranger, like Seshat :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Alice could solve it

2 Likes

Yeah… And then I will wake up :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol could always go Thorne

2 Likes

I have Richard if I wish an average hero. But I don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

If someday I will pull Alice somehow, you will give me your address to send you a bottle of the finest… whatever you drink :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol coffee works

20javas

2 Likes

@Elpis did u make a decision yet? Or waiting for me to bump this thread to hear more voices chime in?

Nope, i think i postpone my decision until Atlantis.
I know that it is almost an illusion, but if i manage to pull Evelyn it change everything to me.

I would probably move ranger emblems to her, and eventually use a double green defence.

In that case my question would become: better Evelyn - Kingston, or Evelyn - Kadilen, considering Kadilen has 3 step of talent grid more? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes