Shadow Elysium looking for new members or a merger!

Hi all! We are a relaxed (but still competetive) alliance which not long ago made top 1000 for the mythic titans and other alliance events. After a large group of friends in our alliance decided to test their luck in more serious top alliances we are again recruiting! We are open to individuals or small groups joining us, or a merge with another alliance (Of up to around 10-15 members. Note: We have some members currently visiting other alliances that we would like to contact if the merge would put us close to 30 people). Here is some more information about us:

Shadow Elysium is a merger of two great alliances (Shadow Warriors and Akkadian Elysium) of the same spirit, which perhaps can be described as “casual serious”. We are veteran players from several different countries and time zones with a slight dominance of North America (I am from Sweden myself), and a mix of male and female members. English language in the chat(s). Many members are very active in fun and interesting chat discussions regarding the game, whereas others just play the game, it is up to you. There is a real family feel to the alliance, and if needed you get a lot of support also on the personal level. We have an optional Line group which is highly recommended, where we can post pictures, ask polls etc. But everyone is not using it, so it is totally up to you. Also, a few of us have started using heroplan.io where we have an alliance you can join if you like. There we can look at each others heroes, teams etc. as a base for discussions. Like Line that is just a bonus if you like it and not required.

We have very good flag usage in wars and against titans in general, but there is a common understanding that real life issues can prevent you from playing sometimes (we do opt out of wars if we know this in advance). We currently usually fight 9-10* titans (but not long ago we killed some of the 14*). We have a coordinated war strategy (we attack weaker targets and let them respawn in two attack waves before going for the all-in attack), but you are encouraged to deviate from this e.g. if you need to use your flags at a certain point. Currently using purple war tanks.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or contact me on Line (magicrebel is my ID). Or just make a join request and try us out for a while and see what you think!

2 Likes

Just wanted to add that we have a “scoring system” for missed war flags where you are required to opt out if you have too many. Not that we need it at the moment, we have a long streak of zero unused flags now :slight_smile: . In the rare event that it happens, the most important thing is that you tell the group what the reason was, then we can pout it behind us and move on!

We are interested and my line ID is Dominic7

Animated Assassins would be interested. I’m the leader there. Our alliances are similar. We have players from all over the world, but chat in English.

We were at 30 not long ago, but down to 18 currently, but have some wiggle room there if we’re were to merge. I currently don’t use line, but you message me here if interested.
Thanks,
T-Man

@AnimatedAssassin: I haven’t talked to all co-leads yet, but we are definitely interested in discussing a merge! What forum is best for this? In our last merge, we set up a temporary Line chat with leaders from both alliances. I got a Line message from one of your members, but I am not sure how many of you can/want to use it?

@bitra77777: Thanks for your interest, but we will discuss with Animated Assassins first.

OK and also I am observed that you are using other than English may be Polend , I know only English

I think that setting is for avoiding language filtering in the chat (not that we use much harsh language…). We all speak English :wink:

I believe that was Poh. I asked him to make contact since he uses line. I just gave word to the team, and will get back with you as soon as possible.

Merge with tbd part deux

Thanks for the tip, I have seen you guys before in the recruitment forum and you look like a nice team. But we are currently speaking with Animated Assasins, and also you seem to be too many for the merge to be possible.

How many members do you have to merge with?

Hi @RiskReversal , thanks for your interest. We are however already currently in a merge process with Animated Assasins (to be finished within a week).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.