📯 Shadereave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

From this, I conclude that he is mostly useless. Which is also the impression I got after reading his special and slow Mana.

I already have Boldtusk, Wilbur and Scarlett. 2 Colens are already sitting in line at 1/1. Once I bring them to 3/60, then I will upgrade Namahage and Eidunn.

Until then If I don’t get a better red Hero, then maybe I will consider him upgrading.

1 Like

I will max him and try to put him as tank surrounded with hitters.
Little experiment.

Something like this but Candilen, Perseus also need to be at max.

That’s not good formation, do not put the same color each other, offense can easy stack with strong tiles.
Also notice, defense if special skill are ready, it will fired from left to right, so like cleanser or dispeller better at left position, like Caedmon.

2 Likes

Since I got tired of waiting to emblem 5* fighters, I decided to take a break from that and max Shadereave here to emblem level 20! (not there yet, but stilll) For… idk, fun i guess? :smiley: I’m also embleming Stonecleave at the same time, also for goofs and gaffs, and I hope to maybe bring it all together with setting my defence team or tournament team to this in the (distant) future, when I no longer care about cups :joy:

2 Likes

Would it be better to use Shadereave in place of BT for green titans?
I just pulled him but don’t really see that much use for him. My red 4* bench is decently deep. Already got BT, Wilbur, G.Falc, Scarlett, Gormek, Sumle, Colen, Lancelot, Sumitomo (3/60), and working on 2nd BT for wars.

I’m using: BT - Wilbur - G.Falc - GM - Wu on green titans. Or I could put in Lancelot but I kind of like BT’s heal…

Probably not, unfortunately. BT’s buff is better and faster. Not sure if the crit would make up for that.

Would the zombie heroes help? They probably get one shotted so not convinced.

I think that perhaps 4* rush tournament is his only real use if you have a deep bench.

I’m interested in this too. How about Shadereave instead of Gravemaker? Then there would be BT’s attack buff, Wilburs def down, G.Falcs elemental def down and Shadereaves crit buff.

Do the revived zombies have the same mana speed as the original hero who died? For example if I had Mireweave revive as a zombie due to Draugr Blessing, would the revived zombie cast Eternal Loyalty at very fast mana speed?

I forget how the mechanic works since it’s been a long time since I’ve used Muggy.

Do the revived zombies have the same mana speed as the original hero who died?

No, they are average speed.

Wow that sux. Good to know, thnx

Yeah pulled this? Will take to 3/60 as no other red project.

Maxed Shadereave like a month ago.
Disappointed.

Haven’t him tested in tournaments extensively but it did not work out very well the few times I have tried him. Draugr reviving with empty mana is a big drawback.

Shadereave + Tyr for realm bonus doesn’t really work out as Tyr will revive as Draugr and not as Tyr…another drawback.

Now the point where you can use him…titans. Slow mana is not an issue as you can load heroes with mana pots. His crit chance is the win and heroes reviving is nice on 14* titans… I tried some runs exchanging Ares with Shader…it worked. If you don’t have Ares…he is definitely recommended for your titan team…still Ares worked a bit better. So this puts him on my bench again. Sadly.

Well…I tried not very hard to find a good use for him but haven’t found a covincing use so far.

Cheers Viking

3 Likes

Lol I wonder if anyone at SGG even noticed that flaw.
For me Shadereave could be good in 4 star tournaments and for lesser enemies in wars but I’d much rather level Sumle or even Colen before him.

Someone else has used him against titans?

I don’t think this is a flaw…might be intended…Draugr-revive overwrites Tyr’s revive.

Am I missing something? The screenshots from here 📯 Shadereave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback - #20 by Vikingblood80 and here 📯 Shadereave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback - #11 by PraiseGamer91 show the Draugr as fast speed. So either the revived heroes were fast or Draugr are always fast, and I’m thinking the latter. @B1gHeadAss

3 Likes

Oops my bad, I remembered wrong. They are always FAST, not average. Sorry. @B1gHeadAss

Here’s Mnesseus reborn as Draugr and he’s fast.

Here Rigard reborn as Draugr and he’s fast.

3 Likes

Army of Draugrs… :joy: Boril costumed & Gashkadokuro killing himself.

1 Like

I need to correct myself as I started playing around with Shadereave more.
Both types overwrite each other. So you need to make sure to fire Shadereave first…then Tyr will overwrite the Draugr revive and will be reborn as Tyr.
So not as bad as I thought…but tricky.

1 Like