in 2020 we’ve seen:
- s3 being buffed all over, making them a powercreep over most other available heroes
- ToL for a chance at a past hero, but they are becoming less relevant
- ninja tower and ninja heroes, who might even be better than s3
- base introduction of hero academy
short of it all: it started moving fast! Especially for free and cheap players, playing catch-up is becoming a more tideous task. And you don’t want to lose these players.
So I came up with this idea last week:
- completing s3 or s3 hard unlocks Asgard
- Asgard can be switched from your stronghold and acts as a 2nd outpost
- This place allows for building more farms, storage and forges to convert!
- maybe there are some new buildings. Most notable ideas for me are:
– Hero storage: a building which gives you +max hero storage in your roster while active
– Treasure hunting grounds : This could have some useless traits but most notable would be the ability to send recruits or heroes (consuming them) to attack Atlantis. This would give you a 5* hero as spoils, with the traditional 5% chance at an Atlantis 5* hero
Only AFTER all this, s4 is ready to go.
This gives all players an incentive to keep playing for a keep up mechanic, or widening their roster, before the s4 heroes start to dominate the leaderboards