SGG - No emblem offer please!

I don’t have that offer on either of my games?

I’m not planning on buying it, just curious that I wouldn’t have it.

I’m curious how you came to this amount…My troops are level 17 and I’ve not spent a dime on troops…which obviously made me curious about your statement

2 Likes

Every player sees a different set of offers. My theory is that the offers are on a fixed rotation that began when you created your account.

7 Likes

Gotcha, that makes sense…as always thanks Kerri

1 Like

See the calculations here:

A level 17 troop is only 38.6% along the way to level 30. It certainly is possible to get maxed troops just from farming, but (a) you have to get the base 4* troops somewhere, and unless you’re incredibly lucky you’re not getting those for free and (b) many people have a full set of level 30 troops and have had them for a year–it’s simply not possible to get those so quickly without spending either at the summons portal or buying extra WE.

3 Likes

Do you think hams were ever part of the cost? That’s my biggest issue with leveling troops

Oh, you mean the 108 million hams that @Revelate calculated would be needed using just 1*/2* feeders? One “advantage” of using the summons portal is that the ham cost is lowered to a mere 32 million. (Per troop, so 32*5=160 million for a complete set).

In my alliance we’ve advised people to prioritize hams to leveling troops rather than heroes (given that everyone has lots of heroes).

4 Likes

We’ve considered doing the same but a bit pointless at our level lol

Speaking of @Revelate

I’d really like to see him more involved in the classes discussions

Seems unlikely

3 Likes

Jealous?

20 characters

Jealous of the fact I don’t have tons of extra cash laying around, of course…lol. But I can’t be the only person that sees how absurd it is people who have no trouble spending a mortgage payment on a new hero are now going to whine about buying emblems…

I love how people begrudge others for spending their hard earned money.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any heavy spenders complaining about buying emblems. Where was that at?

Here, e.g.:

4 Likes

Anyone started a thread tracking the drops yet?

1 Like

Nope do it buddy.

Chuck has a point then. Why now? I have 18 maxed 5’s and more on the way. Every event was a money grab. I spent a lot of money last year, have a nice bench and cut back. I may or may not buy emblems, depends on my mood. Not sure why people are upset. There’s always the option to not hit that purchase button.

Well, I believe the developer will offer emblem for gem or money for sure… eventually if not already. This entire new class system is a way to keep people playing… and spending. Otherwise people would get bored and this game would die. So yea, I do not think the developer will miss on such a good money-making opportunity.

Most of the beta testers I know did give feedback on this topic (i.e. not having massive emblem purchase deals as it would kill the game). Some of that was in emails and PMs, some in forums posts in beta from what I remember. But I don’t know a single person I’ve discussed it with who thinks its a good idea to have those deals.

As beta testers we are asked to keep details and pics in the beta forums, so we do so.

On a different topic, I’ve been playing this game since July 31, 2017. I’ve never spent a dime on epic troop pulls, the only $ spent were deals that included 1-3 troop tokens, so call it ~20. My troops are at lvl 19, 21, 21, 21, 24. So low 20s (the only reason the red crit troop is 19 is bc I stopped leveling it since theoretically one day I will get a red mana troop from a token) after playing steadily for 17.5 months now. The limiting factor in my leveling is feeder troops - I’ve kepts 4-5 4 star, 3 star, and 2 star in each color which I favorited and ate the rest (except for red). That’s farming pretty much every day using all flags except for out of country vacations, with a small amount of world energy flasks (I only bought those 1-2 months when trying to place in an event, maybe 40 total, other than that it’s just what I get from chests and for free). Just to give a reference point on troop leveling.

2 Likes

loot

My current offer. The 200 gem offer is 9,00 kr.