SGG AMA (3/19) Discussion—Heroes

Please discuss responses to Heroes questions here.

15. There are fewer Holy and Ice heroes amongst the classic Season 1 heroes than

16. The design of new heroes seems to either be more niche or more powerful than those that preceded them. This path is not sustainable without making classic 5* heroes irrelevant. Do you have other ideas on how new heroes can be introduced that are both interesting to a broad base of players or increasing the distance between these heroes and the older heroes (TC20 heroes for example).

1 Like

Very cool concept of allowing skins to help out TC20 type heroes. I hope skins aren’t “a buy at the shop” feature then, but rather there is some way to play to get them - after all its the F2P and very C2P that this will help the most.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fix Boss Wolf please

wow. I thought that they were going to be just cute little decorations. Didn’t expect that they’d make them alternate forms of the same heroes.

It’s cool, and I like it. I’ve played other games that have done that before, alternate forms of already familiar characters. Shakes things up and makes the game more interesting

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SGG AMA (3/19) Discussion—Summons & Ascension Items

Please do some work on Boss Wolf to be more useful like you do with Aegir now in V20. Everyone who has Aegir now they are very happy and we will be very happy to use Boss Wolf as well. Thank you